[1.2] Updated! 33k dps BorWoe Max block + acrobatic Supertank-build for Beyond (HC) - Affordable!

This is the thread is no longer being updated.

If it were, i'm sure first thing OP would do is correct misleading stats in title and thread since he's been informed stats promised are unachievable.

You can check 'BoR + WoE build' this guide is based on here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/934466/
Last edited by ogrec on Aug 30, 2014, 1:06:10 PM
"
ogrec wrote:
This is the thread is no longer being updated.

If it were, i'm sure first thing OP would do is correct misleading stats in title and thread since he's been informed stats promised are unachievable.

You can check 'BoR + WoE build' this guide is based on here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/934466/

I will check the other thread, thanks for posting it, but I am curious as to which stats are unachievable?

The only one I think I'm missing out on so far is the DPS, but:

- have not got very good damage rings yet (will have once I get high lvl Elreon into my hideout)

- have not reached the level in the OP (6 more to go so another 6 DPS passives)

- couple of my damage support gems are not yet 20/20

- and I think once my reduced mana gem hits Lvl 20 I'll be able to run Herald of Ash too which would further boost my DPS

Think I can get very close to, if not surpass the DPS once all above achieved.

ogrec aka zivko is just self promoting his own thread, shamelessly unfortunately. the thread has been updated by OP after the release of 1.2 therefore its updated.
i have 2 duelists with the Bor-WoE set-up and the biggest drawback actually is magic find. Since u have to squeeze resists to 2 rings, gloves and belt there is no more room for MF. What happened to me is 70+maps rarely even drop. You'll get stuck at this point. It's like the tankiest build with nothing really tough to fight. I bought high level maps 72s just to find tougher enemies. And man you only get the lowliest uniques in the game...sigh.
Hi, I'm quite a casual player so I apologize early if my question is silly.
How can this build could be defined "Affordable" if you need a BoR and WoE? Am I wrong or those items worth like 5-9 exalted each?
I had hard times to get 4-5ex in HC...
I just bought a good WoE last night for 10c. Ignore the barkers on the trade channel, and you can find some fair deals on poe.xyz.is .

BoR used to be a lot cheaper. I bought mine for 20c a few months ago. GGG changed the drop rate of the BoR, and now they're much more expensive.
"
lambanog wrote:
i have 2 duelists with the Bor-WoE set-up and the biggest drawback actually is magic find. Since u have to squeeze resists to 2 rings, gloves and belt there is no more room for MF. What happened to me is 70+maps rarely even drop. You'll get stuck at this point. It's like the tankiest build with nothing really tough to fight. I bought high level maps 72s just to find tougher enemies. And man you only get the lowliest uniques in the game...sigh.

My 2nd weapon is a Reapon's Pursuit with a linked Item Rarity gem. I just switch weapons for the kill shot. It's not full MH, but it's better than nothing.
having rarity on quantity on gear does not give you more map drops. just increases chance of items rolling higher rarity
I am here to thank Krilox again with the success of his build. I have just done an Atziri run with it.

Atziri perfect run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n5jmc_ewjs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info