[1.2] Updated! 33k dps BorWoe Max block + acrobatic Supertank-build for Beyond (HC) - Affordable!

the same build as here :

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/934466
IGN: BerserkCry LVL 91 / MoodyGod LVL 81
Last edited by Lancelod1992 on Aug 16, 2014, 3:50:59 PM
"
Lancelod1992 wrote:
the same build as here :

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/934466

It's not the exact same build, but they're indeed very similar..
To be fair, once i saw the 1.2 tree, I decided to implement my old acrobatics evasion tank build with the BoR + WoE idea.. I made the guide not knowing he had the same idea, and I'll keep it as a diary as well as a guide, I'm sure we'll come to different conclusions once we're a few weeks in Beyond.
Last edited by krilox on Aug 16, 2014, 6:07:39 PM
Thanks Krilox for letting me try out this build!

My first ever character on POE was a duelist but a complete failure (with steep learning curve) and has been gathering dust. Might try this build out when the respec occurs since I have the required gear. Thanks for posting it.
"
krilox wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Could you post what dps you achieve with this in its 6-link version?

I'm working on the 6l + alpha version at the moment, I'm currently trying it out on standard, and i'll see how comparable that info is to the new skill tree.

Basically I'm thinking of three alternatives: Lightning Coil, Belly of the beast (such hp mod, much %, wow) or a pure eva 6l. I'm heavily leaning towards LC though, it's been my favourite HC chest since it came out, and i'm trying to implement it in every build. High evasion, hp and of course the 40% phys -> light mitigation is just hard to beat.

Edit: oh you meant what the current dps was, nevermind :P

Actually your reply was very useful too ^^.

And yeah LC is insane due to how armour formula works.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
cdchi1 wrote:
My first ever character on POE was a duelist but a complete failure (with steep learning curve) and has been gathering dust. Might try this build out when the respec occurs since I have the required gear. Thanks for posting it.

I'm sure it'll be a powerhouse defensively, and with top tier gloves + rings, the damage can exceed 30k with blood magic. Thanks for the feedback :)

"
mazul wrote:

Actually your reply was very useful too ^^.

And yeah LC is insane due to how armour formula works.

Definately my favourite chest. And it's easy to get the required colors in this case as well (RRGGGG).
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Thanks Krilox for letting me try out this build!

No worries, good luck with it! :)
apparently my post wasn't posted.. so again, i would be happy to be able to go this build.
have some spare currency ind standart and free time to try it out (:
could I take this build and just use it as a cleave build? I kinda want to try the cleave buffs in 1.2
"
Gekko101 wrote:
could I take this build and just use it as a cleave build? I kinda want to try the cleave buffs in 1.2

Aye i'll definately try cleave with it as well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info