[1.2] Updated! 33k dps BorWoe Max block + acrobatic Supertank-build for Beyond (HC) - Affordable!

"
y
You need to rework a little bit the whole thing

I've done that now alot based on your feedback. I've chosen to pick RT, even though it means i cant evade reflected damage, but it allowed me to allocate quite differently not having to consider accuracy.

I've switched around on the block nodes thanks to feedback form Peppr and lord_of_error, saving some points there, ending up with 75% block much more efficiently.

Having to pick RT, I've chosen the route through the scion wheel.

I've lowered the damage by almost 200%, having a 370%ish left which i believe is still quite good.

Feel free to check it out and any feedback would be appreciated :)
"
krilox wrote:
"
y
You need to rework a little bit the whole thing

I've done that now alot based on your feedback. I've chosen to pick RT, even though it means i cant evade reflected damage, but it allowed me to allocate quite differently not having to consider accuracy.

I've switched around on the block nodes thanks to feedback form Peppr and lord_of_error, saving some points there, ending up with 75% block much more efficiently.

Having to pick RT, I've chosen the route through the scion wheel.

I've lowered the damage by almost 200%, having a 370%ish left which i believe is still quite good.

Feel free to check it out and any feedback would be appreciated :)

Review Round 2 :

1st of all dont put items and tell the numbers after the items, your tree has improved a lot (very nice routes) but the stats and facts are those :

Your int from the tree is still very low (44) with stone of lazwhar that will go to 74 (if perfect) so you need another 20int that its easily obtainable from a ring, so we are good here.

Your total increased dmg for physical attacks from the tree (including strength) is 236% which is good but its not 370% as you claimed :)

You went RT and your HP% is actually impressive so here you did excellent (dont worry about reflect)

Ive also seen you got 20%chaos res from tree (well done) and picked also heart of oak for the chance to avoid stun (which is the best you can achieve considering you want an evasion build) so well done again, but the evasion rating i see you got is only 69% so 30% evasion (without grace) will be hard considering the build you linked is for 93 lvl character (110points used + 3 bandit rewards)

The only bad thing i see in that tree is the lack of resistances, you obviously can support max 2 60% auras with 20lvl reduced mana, so forget one of the element purities and get purity of all elements.

A breakdown of the stats you need is : 20intelligence, 105% lighting resistance, 105% cold resistance and 97% (98% if you want to have the max possible according to your tree) fire resistance (for a total of 308% resistance). Also you need at least 2% mana leech to support your attack. For those stats you have 2 ring slots, gloves, and belt total 4 slots for 308% res = 77% res on average on every slot, plus life + int + some mana leech. If you can address those requirements then you can search for attack speed and/or flat physical dmg on rings/gloves. (in case you use purity of elements then its really easy to cap resistances and search for dmg options, but you wont use one of Hatred/Grace). With the right amount of luck and currency this build will cost you around 6-10 exalts and survive a lot of the content.

All in all your build has been greatly improved (though its defences are all based on luck - with the exception of evasion mechanism), and will do good up to 78lvl maps with ease. Take notice thought that hard mods will mean the death of you no matter how careful or tanky you think you are. Avoid maps with vulnerability when you can, and carefull on poison/chaos attacks and degeneration damage in general (degeneration and damage over time are truly the achille's heel of that build especially in combination with vulnerability). Lastly blood magic is up to you to run it.

All other mods are easy, -max res :check, ele weakness : check, 50%regen :check, no regen : check, temporal chains :check, everything else :check (speaking of personal experience with very similar build as i already mentioned before)

Anyway good luck finding the gear sir and stay safe until then, after that staying safe is easy :).
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"

Review Round 2 :

1st of all dont put items and tell the numbers after the items, your tree has improved a lot (very nice routes) but the stats and facts are those :

Your int from the tree is still very low (44) with stone of lazwhar that will go to 74 (if perfect) so you need another 20int that its easily obtainable from a ring, so we are good here.

Your total increased dmg for physical attacks from the tree (including strength) is 236% which is good but its not 370% as you claimed :)

You went RT and your HP% is actually impressive so here you did excellent (dont worry about reflect)

Ive also seen you got 20%chaos res from tree (well done) and picked also heart of oak for the chance to avoid stun (which is the best you can achieve considering you want an evasion build) so well done again, but the evasion rating i see you got is only 69% so 30% evasion (without grace) will be hard considering the build you linked is for 93 lvl character (110points used + 3 bandit rewards)

The only bad thing i see in that tree is the lack of resistances, you obviously can support max 2 60% auras with 20lvl reduced mana, so forget one of the element purities and get purity of all elements.

A breakdown of the stats you need is : 20intelligence, 105% lighting resistance, 105% cold resistance and 97% (98% if you want to have the max possible according to your tree) fire resistance (for a total of 308% resistance). Also you need at least 2% mana leech to support your attack. For those stats you have 2 ring slots, gloves, and belt total 4 slots for 308% res = 77% res on average on every slot, plus life + int + some mana leech. If you can address those requirements then you can search for attack speed and/or flat physical dmg on rings/gloves. (in case you use purity of elements then its really easy to cap resistances and search for dmg options, but you wont use one of Hatred/Grace). With the right amount of luck and currency this build will cost you around 6-10 exalts and survive a lot of the content.

All in all your build has been greatly improved (though its defences are all based on luck - with the exception of evasion mechanism), and will do good up to 78lvl maps with ease. Take notice thought that hard mods will mean the death of you no matter how careful or tanky you think you are. Avoid maps with vulnerability when you can, and carefull on poison/chaos attacks and degeneration damage in general (degeneration and damage over time are truly the achille's heel of that build especially in combination with vulnerability). Lastly blood magic is up to you to run it.

All other mods are easy, -max res :check, ele weakness : check, 50%regen :check, no regen : check, temporal chains :check, everything else :check (speaking of personal experience with very similar build as i already mentioned before)

Anyway good luck finding the gear sir and stay safe until then, after that staying safe is easy :).

The items are mere placeholders for the stats i'll aim to get, empirically speaking that shouldnt be a problem, focusing on resists and hp without having to think about an exotic stat (mana regen etc), hopefully now with the crafting benches, it'll be easier to put a flat phys on rings/gloves as a cherry though. :)

Aye, i couldnt squeeze more int out of it (54 btw), and you're absolutely correct about the phys %, i've no idea where that inflated number came from honestly :P

Running two purities and focus on cold res on gear is what i usually do to balance resistances, i'm just too fond of the max % res increase.

Won't need mana leech as dual strike is linked with blood magic, enabling me to reserve all my mana as well :)

Aye chaos damage is a monster as usual, i'll run with an atziris flask to mitigate that. I've no armor basically, so it'll be important to keep IC up (~6 seconds with 3 charges, considering droppong Oak reward for a skill point, not sure yet, but then it'd be ~8 seconds).

I've had several 85+ characters in hardcore leagues and i'll do it the same way as usual, being careful, going slow in scary areas, and be mindful of the positioning :)

Thanks once again for great feedback! I've a pretty good feeling about this one :) I had two evasion/acro/block builds in invasion (both ranged though) but this one will be built even tankier.

5 days to go :P
Could you post what dps you achieve with this in its 6-link version?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:

no need i can tell you by heart that with Bor/WoE and one ring with 5-9 physical dmg you can have dual strike>splash>multi (plus melee dmg +faster attacks from BoR) around the 15k dps. if he someway drops bloodmagic and instead adds added fire then the dps goes to 20k without auras. with hatreds its nearly 26k.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
"
mazul wrote:

no need i can tell you by heart that with Bor/WoE and one ring with 5-9 physical dmg you can have dual strike>splash>multi (plus melee dmg +faster attacks from BoR) around the 15k dps. if he someway drops bloodmagic and instead adds added fire then the dps goes to 20k without auras. with hatreds its nearly 26k.

thx
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:

I'm working on the 6l + alpha version at the moment, I'm currently trying it out on standard, and i'll see how comparable that info is to the new skill tree.

Basically I'm thinking of three alternatives: Lightning Coil, Belly of the beast (such hp mod, much %, wow) or a pure eva 6l. I'm heavily leaning towards LC though, it's been my favourite HC chest since it came out, and i'm trying to implement it in every build. High evasion, hp and of course the 40% phys -> light mitigation is just hard to beat.

Edit: oh you meant what the current dps was, nevermind :P

Last edited by krilox on Aug 15, 2014, 12:25:57 PM
Added a small leveling section
Tweaked the tree once again, squeezing out 26-28k hp with the same survivability, bit less evasion though (2%) and removed ondars (can be easily re-assigned with two points).

If i could somehow take added fire instead of blood magic it'd be 37kish, but i'd have no way of sustaining it then. And i don't like mana-starved builds either.

Anyways, imo its a great update, feedback as usual is appreciated :)
Added a full set giveaway on standard:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/995740

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info