[1.2] Updated! 33k dps BorWoe Max block + acrobatic Supertank-build for Beyond (HC) - Affordable!

Could you post screenshot with offensive and defensive stats?
quick question: why did you go for acrobatics instead of iron reflexes?
Please help to fight the climate change!
Last edited by limonenovecento on Aug 19, 2014, 12:29:37 PM
"
quick question: why did you go for acrobatics instead of iron reflexes?

I feel that 40% dodge and 30% spell dodge outweighs the 10-12% armor by far, especially since armor doesnt have a big impact when it needs to (it's best at mitigating smaller, fast attacks), while dodge enables you to ignore the damage and adds an extra layer on top of very high block and some evasion. In addition, there's spell dodge, which also is a huge factor.

I'm using IC whenever possible (manually casting EC), and with increased duration i've ~6 seconds IC with 3 charges, and ~8 with 4, which is usually more than enough to re-do EC (+ echo).

I did almost exclusively acrobatics build in invasion, and it was so much fun :)
Why go after lifesteal with acrobatics? You have high evasion, dodge, blind, block. Just use flask.
"
leonardio wrote:
Why go after lifesteal with acrobatics? You have high evasion, dodge, blind, block. Just use flask.

Chaos damage, dots, etc etc, it's always nice having leech! :)
Updated the tree even more, dropped the leech, dropped some hp % to gain more dps (33k now).
Updated the tree even more, dropped the leech, dropped some hp % to gain more dps (33k now).
Added some alternative paths.
Added skill setups (Under "Gems") and added bandit rewards (Oak, Kraityn, Skill point).

2,5 hours till 1,2!
Thank you very much for this build. All I can say is that my char is IMMORTAL. I have done 76-78 maps with no problems at all (solo, cant group because of shitty laptop). The only problematic thing that I have encountered is desecrated ground and poison clouds because well, chaos damage. other than that, fantastic build! I seem to be missing a little bit of block, (2%) but I think i'll figure it out.

EDIT: I found the 2% block I was missing. It was just a node that I did not click!
IGN: Jarengax
Last edited by Jarenga on Aug 21, 2014, 4:55:40 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/deadpeng

Streaming Krilox's BOR WOE build right now! Enjoy everyone and feel free to ask me anything!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info