Wealthiest Path of Exile Players

Nice to see some L2 veterans here at PoE, brings back so much nostalgia just reading posts about it :D. Camping Baium, epic sieges, locking down Barakiel/subclass raids etc.... golden days.

overpowdered, if you think just simply zerging in L2 was efficient you didn't play the game on retail so don't judge (you even have videos on youtube 18 vs 100+ ppl and destroying them with skill/superior equip), especially since the game still holds the crown for being mmo with best competitive pvp system, also very unforgiving in early chronicles (not attractive for pve players obviously).

ventiman, RNG in L2 was actually balanced compared to PoE in my opinion.

Ontopic: Can't believe how many 6L Shavs 1 guy has :D
Last edited by Barium on Aug 16, 2014, 3:54:44 AM
As i said, zerging thanks to superior gear/group. There is a reason why i didn't wrote zerging thanks to superior numbers. Let's take 18 selected near BIS POE players, add some Voice Chat and see what happens when you unleash them on 100+ random POE players.
Why would the 18 players win? Because of their skill? Partly yes, but mostly because of their group selection, their gear and coordination.
Last edited by overpowdered on Aug 16, 2014, 4:09:42 AM
Hey guys,

A number of posts have been removed and warnings issued here. Please keep any comments you make relevant to the original topic. If you wish to discuss another game please create a new thread in our off-topic subforum.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Barium wrote:

He doesnt have them, they are all unverified, if you flip and dont remove the link from thread you can even "have" 20000 shavs. Not saying he didnt have them all at the same time, just pointing out.
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
Last edited by Sadat on Aug 16, 2014, 12:35:37 PM
"
Barium wrote:
Nice to see some L2 veterans here at PoE, brings back so much nostalgia just reading posts about it :D. Camping Baium, epic sieges, locking down Barakiel/subclass raids etc.... golden days.

overpowdered, if you think just simply zerging in L2 was efficient you didn't play the game on retail so don't judge (you even have videos on youtube 18 vs 100+ ppl and destroying them with skill/superior equip), especially since the game still holds the crown for being mmo with best competitive pvp system, also very unforgiving in early chronicles (not attractive for pve players obviously).

ventiman, RNG in L2 was actually balanced compared to PoE in my opinion.

That Barakiel camping for hours before spawn and then next 6hours of pvp :,(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers to riches (if they only could monetized all that wealth to real world ;)
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I did participate in 6L lottery from V****r once. (probably top 5 rich players)

Donated 40fuse and his total used was around 1400 at that time.
He was on the MSG board for half a day.

After 40 fuse were used... ofc AAAH SRRY no luck man!

I donated 40 more.

He INSISTED I shouldn't.
Wait a minute... ultra rich, ultra flipper, capitalist saying: stop giving me money? never understood that part

After those 40 extra... I left.

But hey.... suddenly his msg was removed from msg board.
I told my friend (i remember clearly) I think the dude after me fused it FFS...

Now MONTHS later... first time I heard of eternal 6L scam.

My personal feeling:

The first 40fuse did 6link it
he posted eternal no link

OFCOURSE he didn't want to use 40 more... WHAT IF by ultra accident it 6 links again?

I have absolutely no proof of this but smells soooo fishy.

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
RF online.

Best grind fest evar.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Dellusions wrote:
RF online.

Best grind fest evar.

Hehe, imagine how that game would be using a M.A.U. with desync. Damn, so many times I nearly shat my pants when I was so close to not jumping out of my Mech in time. For those who don't know... it took a billion years to acquire a super Mech (aka M.A.U.); if you didn't jump out of your Mech in time when it was close to being destroyed, you would lose it forever... well, you'd have to start all over again from scratch. What this really meant for most higher M.A.U. users (like myself at the time) was that death in mech = quit game, LOL!!! Yea, pretty hardcore for the rest of the races, but playing on Bellato as a Mech user was the most hardcore (it entailed the greatest risk). On the up side... despite the major drawback (risk) involved with using a M.A.U., I could solo raid bosses and take on armies of players 1 vs all at times, haha, so that was fun; however, it took a huge investment in time to build such an awesome machine of "fuck-your-face-power."
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Aug 16, 2014, 5:12:33 PM
"
Sadat wrote:
"
Barium wrote:

He doesnt have them, they are all unverified, if you flip and dont remove the link from thread you can even "have" 20000 shavs. Not saying he didnt have them all at the same time, just pointing out.

True. Chris Wilson also stated that players were posting high worth uniques, divining and chroming them, then reposting them to appear more wealthy.
Source:
Spoiler
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1j2rp1/who_is_the_richest_person_in_poe/cbap31r
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
AXN, trust me I can confirm
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info