[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

For those of us that take a lot of damage, besides using a granite flask, do you think vaal pact would be worth it? It is right next to the skill tree and with the life leech from blood rage it could help keep your life up?
Experts here know better but what I believe is that you WILL most definitely need all the life regeneration you possibly can. The reason for this is the "abyssus" THAT is the reason we experience a lot of damage. However I have found a solution to this problem is the speed. QUICKLY charge into them with granite and atziri flasks on and kill'em all (Needless to say with Blood Rage on). As far the physical reflect is concerned, my technique is I kill all the mobs around him, and burn damage from the elemental proliferation from HoA. He dies automatically and promptly.

One last thing, if you feel that may be vaal pact could turn tides in your favour, I recommend you try it out. Its just one point, try it out for couple of maps n if you don't feel up to the mark re-spec it.
I am very sure it wont work out.

These are my views but then again expersts would be able to suggest u better.
"
Xepher101 wrote:
For those of us that take a lot of damage, besides using a granite flask, do you think vaal pact would be worth it? It is right next to the skill tree and with the life leech from blood rage it could help keep your life up?

You have to see it as RF (righteous fire). If you don't have the life regen and the high fire ress your life will run out constantly. The same happens with BR (blood rage) and no regen. You are constantly putting pots up. But where RF stops on 1hp BR WILL kill you if you don't mind that you can't stop for a few sec in a map to read mods on a mob/pack, ID your drops, prepare for a boss fight, do something in real life or reply to a whisper without the constant need to press I and remove the BR gems then go ahead and take Vaal pact.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Aug 25, 2015, 4:13:39 PM
Can anyone make a leveling tree? im having issues not sure what way to go there is so many ways you can go.
hey guys,
i try learn about DMG skill HoA. pls teach me choice skill
1.Herald of Ash-Increased Burning Damage-Elemental Proliferation-Increased Area of Effect
2.Herald of Ash-Increased Burning Damage-Elemental Proliferation-Fire Penetration
3.Herald of Ash-Increased Burning Damage-Elemental Proliferation-Empower
thank you very much
Can I use blood magic skill point instead of the gem.
"
dufu90 wrote:
Can I use blood magic skill point instead of the gem.

No, because you need to reserve the auras with mana, and the skill point would use your life.
So I found this build last night.
I had a legacy pair of face breakers sitting around, I think they are like 802% not perfect but whatever.
Bought an unlinked carcass jack for 18c, used less than 100 fuse, hit 3 5 links. It was so hard to re roll a 5 link.
Got a six link in less than 100 fuse. Bought the abyssus helm for 10c.

I just need to get a shield and jewelry as far as items go.
Started leveling the char last night spent about 45 minutes almost done with act two.
Do you have any leveling tips? What skills to use to level?
I'm really stoked to play after work today. This build looks like a lot of fun.
"
thediablo713 wrote:
Can anyone make a leveling tree? im having issues not sure what way to go there is so many ways you can go.

here you go:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAB
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

my gear so far.
level 38, this is so much fun already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info