[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"
7thDragon wrote:
Hey, is there a reason why you didn't grab the Amplify node for increased AoE?

Yes there is. I don't need them.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
"
7thDragon wrote:
Hey, is there a reason why you didn't grab the Amplify node for increased AoE?

Yes there is. I don't need them.

With focus on "I".

DeChaoOrdo, I think it has been asked before but how do you see the build doing against uber atziri ? Ever tried it yourself ?
standard and hardcore are two different games !

Ever stop to think why you do what you do, ever stop to question yourself and the actions you take ?

bree pa pa pa !
I think with some minor adjustments, the build will do great against Uber. I haven't tried her yet, but I'm planning to in the next couple of weeks. My goal is to hit 250k dps and then respec some damage to defensive nodes for Uber.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Hi to all. So i've been looking around and found this OPPPP jewel and it looks so awesome for this build http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mantra_of_Force But i cant find it anywhere in game. Did they remove it? Or is it just insanely rare drop?
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
I think with some minor adjustments, the build will do great against Uber. I haven't tried her yet, but I'm planning to in the next couple of weeks. My goal is to hit 250k dps and then respec some damage to defensive nodes for Uber.

I see, please keep us updated I'd very much like to see your progress and hear some advices towards this endeavor ! :)
standard and hardcore are two different games !

Ever stop to think why you do what you do, ever stop to question yourself and the actions you take ?

bree pa pa pa !
"
IChihara wrote:
Hi to all. So i've been looking around and found this OPPPP jewel and it looks so awesome for this build http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mantra_of_Force But i cant find it anywhere in game. Did they remove it? Or is it just insanely rare drop?

That jewel was removed.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Hey, can you post a leveling passive tree
example: levels 1-25 you want to make getting this passive a priority
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
What nodes would you change to make the build more tanky vs Uber Atziri?¿ Would you put the block nodes that are down the tree instead of AS o PD¿
What about going with acrobatics and phase acrobatics and a vaal grace instead of armor and block defense? We could also use Atziri steps for more mitigation. What do you think???
Hey guys,
When I first saw this build I was like " there is no way in hell this can be effective......but hey damage looks nice what wrong trying it out....could be fun" and ohhhh boy it was fun!!!!

I want to address everyone out there who has any (even 0.000001%) doubt on this build.....DON'T. This build is not one of those who clames to have tons of damage but in reality for not sooo rich guys it doesn't work. NO!!!!!

Guys I am also not a rich guy but this build gives you the BEST with WHAT YOU HAVE!!!

Allow me to share my journey with this character. First of all guys follow this tree EXACTLY. I know some of you may feel that "ohh I require this more.....I require that more" NO!!!! DON'T!!! for the optimum results follow the tree EXACTLY

Secondly I hope you all saw the videos where he just melts the atziri like a butter on hot popcorn. THAT IS NOT EXAGGERATION. Its VERY EASILY achievable. I can vouch for that since my jaw dropped when i experienced it with my own eyes. She just melts guys!!!! However in the video he kills atziri (in the split phase) even before her flame-blast is completed. In my case I kill her just after dodging ONE flame-blast...that's because my damage is not THAT high. Its little above +100k....see the point? just with that damage if you can melt bosses like atziri then imagine what u can do to other lower level bosses

The only thing I am always afraid of was trio.....you gotta dance with them!! alot.....my technique is simple run run run around n when I see an opportunity shield charge on them n kill'em repeat three times.

Once very unluckily I died to atziri was when to dodge her flame-blast i shield-charged in the reflect phase of hers....INSTANT death!!!!...it was miss-click nothing to do with the build.

I have one question though if anyone could help with that I'd really appreciate it. My question is if I had one slot for the jewel which would be better? Martial Artistry or Warlord's Reach. I m currently using perfect 15% Martial Artistry. I'd like to know others views.

As for the shields it was a big controversy in my mind....finally I feel really nice and comfy with Lioneye's Remorse and when facing a elemental bosses like her majesty queen atziri or dom or mervail i switch to Saffell's.....Trust me guys most of the time I dont even remeber to switch because never really felt the need.

Lets understand one thing very clearly this build follows one simple rule of war "OFFENCE IS THE BEST DEFENCE" kill'em before they kill you! simple....and the mechanics of the play-style is few JUST few steps.....1> Shield-charge on them 2> immediately pop a atziri's promise and granite (I use Double granite flask, the one which also has % increased in armour so I reach upto 14k armour) 3> cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone 4> be victorious and laugh on the dead guy! THAT'S IT!!!!

For the armour I still use 6-linked Daresso's Defiance (Still saving for the Carcass Jack) thus free endurance charges so what I did was I use fortify with shield charge for extra defences. Speaking of which there is one more thing I should address is that for the atziri fight the BEST movement skill is Shield charge since we cant use whirling blades. It gets you out of the flame-blast even before you know it.

Now my saffells' is legacy one....once what thought of doing once was to use purity of fire with saffell's thus achieving 86% of fire resist...I mistakenly though that may be I could face tank her flame-blast...please remember not to try that since I died to it.

For Trio fights, completely out of their fear, I use (needless to say Lioneye's) and hatered and Determination to get more armour. thus boosted my armour to +10k and with double granite it was able to reach +20k or something. Fortunately i was able to craft and "Ample Granite of Iron Skin" which helps a LOT!!!!! but off course only with booses who deal physical damage much like trio.

Lastly, i would like to clear one other mis-conception the BEST thing about this build (according to me) is the MIND-BOGGLING clear speed with the (I would say) GENIUS combination of Herald of Ash + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Burning Damage + Increased Area of Effect is PURELY AMAZING.....You'll be surprised and shocked how fast you really can clear the maps. Once I was lucky enough to roll a pack-size + fracture + sea witches on a Gorge map....OH MY GOD!!! it was SUCH an amazing experience. Every where u go there'll be explosions and stuff.....it was SOOOOOO satisfying. I almost felt like a hungry vampire sitting in front of the screen and looking at a blood bath!!

Rather than posting all the items I am attaching a link to my character have a look at it if u interested. The character name is Cion_CyC:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FROST_SHEPARD/characters

To conclude GUYS THIS IS AN AMAZING BUILD AND ITS AMAZINGLY EFFECTIVE. TONS AND TOND OF THANX TO DeChaoOrdo FOR HIS BUILD AND HANDWORK AND EFFORTS

Gratitude and
Very Warm Regrads!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info