[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

I've been working on a much more defensive version of the build for a while now, and I think it's finished. I'm down to 171k dps, which is still insane for clearspeed. My defenses are pretty good now with 5344 life and 11.4k arrmour. Here are my defensive stats with three charges and Rumi's popped:

Here's the tree I've put together:

IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Sep 25, 2015, 9:24:49 AM
would this more defensive tree be able to do uber atziri?
Tried your defensive-version at Level 90...nice work so far. But i was still a bit unhappy with the "low" life-regen so i changed some nodes. My max life is at 4,5k at the moment but I am missing life on my amulet, one ring and my boots. The result so far at level 90 looks like this:

no flasks

with Rumi´s

The 10 nodes left i would like to spend like this, very similar to your tree:

My DPS is at 90k atm. Gear is not perfect, so more DPS should be possible. Before i changed to defensive, i used your normal version of this build with 115k DPS (just for comparison).

Maybe this is a good alternative, what do you think of it?
Last edited by mr_metall on Oct 1, 2015, 6:38:43 AM
Amazing build!This is my first strong build with the intention of going late game and its amazing!Im currecntly lvl 80 with alot of room to grow with 124k dps and im facerolling smaller tier maps.I have a question.With the right gear can you do uber atziri?
Might have been asked allready, but why exactly arent you running
?

I Feel like abyssus is a bit tough to wear After 2.0 Hit so it would compensate the x% increases Phys damage taken.

Have you tested that allready?
Let us know if you manage to get uber Trio down, despite wearing abyssus.

That would be impressive with carcass Jack.
Someone tried to use Aegis Aurora with the defensive version of the build ?
Amazing Build - just tried it myself with my leg FB
really fun to play and damn fast

but 1 thought occured:
Why take Charisma?
Is the inc area really that important on the herald?
Wouldnt it maybe be better to take Amplify and drop charisma + inc aoe on herald?
==> More AoE with cyclone (and molten :P) that way, 1 gem slot more and 2 passives more

did it like that and placed herald+hatred+burning damage+ele pro in 1 4 link
2nd 4 link i use cwdt lvl 1 + shock nova + curse on hit + some curse (warlords in my case)
"
[...]

but 1 thought occured: Why take Charisma?
Wouldnt it maybe be better to take Amplify and drop charisma + inc aoe on herald?
==> More AoE with cyclone (and molten :P) that way, 1 gem slot more and 2 passives more

[...]

The Problem is, that you may need the "reduced mana reserved" delivered by the nodes of Charisma to run Hatred and Herald of XYZ at the same time.
Hey, as many before have asked unanswered :) can the defensive or normal version do uber. Also, more seriously, what about a legacy bringer of rain for defensive version, you gain 220 life, 20% block and if it's legacy, a damn good 7link, blind working as a defense mechanic too.

I have seen 70k cyclone uber builds, all this one needs is a bit more defense. I am willing to invest 500+ exalts if you want help in perfecting this and making it uber viable.
Last edited by WhoEvenAmISquared on Oct 11, 2015, 8:02:31 AM
"
mr_metall wrote:
"
[...]

but 1 thought occured: Why take Charisma?

[...]

The Problem is, that you may need the "reduced mana reserved" delivered by the nodes of Charisma to run Hatred and Herald of XYZ at the same time.

Hatred = 50%
Herald of Ash + Inc Burning + ele = 42%
No problem
as i said i dropped charisma for amplify - which makes up a bit for the lost inc aoe gem (which makes herald of ash 50+ and therefore charisma neccessary)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info