[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

I'd like to make another contribution to the build. If you move hatred and tempest shield to your shield slot, it frees up 4 slots for a full CWDT setup. I then replace the lower level CWDT enduring cry with Reckoning-Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to have more charges up when not immortal calling. This means you give up Either Enhance OR Vaal Cyclone, but that shouldn't be an issue since you're normally only using Vaal Cyclone in multiplayer situations. Alternatively you could run an unset ring and not give up anything, and or maybe run Vaal haste there. With how much block we have and how hard we hit Reckoning and ECoMS is awesome.
gg
Last edited by ohbabyitriple on Feb 20, 2015, 4:45:59 AM
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
End of the armour/Determination/Rumi discussion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1oAJ0slDo

GG , sorry for the trouble.
"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
End of the armour/Determination/Rumi discussion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1oAJ0slDo

GG , sorry for the trouble.

No problem :)

"
Warranx wrote:
I'd like to make another contribution to the build. If you move hatred and tempest shield to your shield slot, it frees up 4 slots for a full CWDT setup. I then replace the lower level CWDT enduring cry with Reckoning-Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to have more charges up when not immortal calling. This means you give up Either Enhance OR Vaal Cyclone, but that shouldn't be an issue since you're normally only using Vaal Cyclone in multiplayer situations. Alternatively you could run an unset ring and not give up anything, and or maybe run Vaal haste there. With how much block we have and how hard we hit Reckoning and ECoMS is awesome.

I came to the same conclusion as you, just for another reason :o) A couple of days ago it was announced that Enduring Cry might not work with CwdT anymore in the new patch so I started thinking of another way to get Endurance Charges. ECoMS seemed to be the sollution and I began my search for a skill with which I didn't have to change much in my gem setup and preferably not interrupt my Cycloning. Reckoning seemed to be perfect for this. I've done some testing and with both ECoMS and Reckoning at level 6 I get plenty of charges in a Shrine map. I'll do some more testing this week but for now it seems like the perfect sollution if EC won't be triggered by CwdT anymore.

By the way, it seems some people have the problem of not seeing the new tree and still get the tree with, for example, Sovereignty in it. Here's the new tree again:

IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Feb 21, 2015, 9:06:02 PM
Do you think you could upload newer videos? So ppl dont get confused over auras used.

Hopefully you can show the clear speed of this build with non-legacy facebreakers!
"
Masonic_ wrote:
Do you think you could upload newer videos? So ppl dont get confused over auras used.

Hopefully you can show the clear speed of this build with non-legacy facebreakers!

The reason I haven't uploaded any new video's yet is because I'm having fun with my new low life Arcer but I have a Courtyard uploading to Youtube right now so when it's done I'll add it here.

In this video I'm also using my new Reckoning/Endurance Charge on Melee Stun setup. It doesn't pop often because of the damage I do, I hardly block or get damage so my guess is CwdT/Enduring Cry would've triggered just about the same amount of times.

I think I'll do another Palace as well.

Unfortunately I don't have any more Courtyards at this moment, but I have found a 793% Facebreaker yesterday so when I find another Courtyard I'll do a run with it to give you a comparison.

Edit: Palace map done, will upload when the Courtyard is ready. And lucky me, I found another Courtyard so I'll do a comparison run with the 793% Facebreaker.

Next edit: I've done the 793% run as well and as I expected, clear speed is still insane. The first part including the bosses I didn't even notice I hadn't activated Hatred and Tempest shield, hitting 84k dps. With Hatred and Tempest Shield I had about 104k dps.

793% non-legacy Facebreaker Courtyard

IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Feb 22, 2015, 4:05:34 PM
could you please post skill trees for lower levels? it's unclear which way to go first
So whats better for the bulid Belly or Carcass
Anyone tried to do Atziri on a 5l and non legacy FB?
IGN: Clon
"
pocketloox720 wrote:
could you please post skill trees for lower levels? it's unclear which way to go first

He said multiple times that this character was a re-spec of another high lvl character, he has no way of knowing which points should go first.
This is the way i lvled up from 1 to 90
Start with scion, get life nodes and start heading to duelist area, when you finish duelist make your way to resolute technique and grab the marauder life, resistance and block nodes. Then start going to shadow or get more life in templar from this point you can either get more block/life for more defences or go full damage like he does and get the marauder,templar shadow damage nodes.
I am at lvl 90 with a 5l carcass jack, and i have 77k dps with no flaks nor frenzy charges.
Hope this helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info