[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

You don't have life leech in gear/passive
And atziri / rare maps in party are quite impossible w/o it.
So hoe much deeps you got with life leech gem in a 6l ?
Physical to lightning might give lesser dps on paper than added fire , but is more efficiet as shocked enemies take 50% more damage.
Can you do uber with 5k life ?

I guess you posted defence stats using Legacy Rumi's and 70% movement flask and maybe determination. -.-

Nice build tho.
"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
You don't have life leech in gear/passive
And atziri / rare maps in party are quite impossible w/o it.
So hoe much deeps you got with life leech gem in a 6l ?
Physical to lightning might give lesser dps on paper than added fire , but is more efficiet as shocked enemies take 50% more damage.
Can you do uber with 5k life ?

I guess you posted defence stats using Legacy Rumi's and 70% movement flask and maybe determination. -.-

Nice build tho.

All his life leech comes from blood rage. Physical to lightning would NOT be more efficient as barehanded attacks have 0% chance to crit so you wouldn't be able to shock unless you also took shock nodes, which is more out of the way.

I think his defensive stats are with Rumi's and movement, but not with determination as he doesn't use that anywhere in his build.

It is possible to get 2% leech in passive tree and forsake some armour by doing what I posted a couple pages ago. As a nice bonus, you gain additional life too.
My bad didn't see he was using blood rage.
btw i am pretty sure he swapped in determination for the defensive screenshot.
still OP build , gonna try it out after reset.
Why would he swap in an aura that he doesn't even use?

That amount of armour is really easy to obtain, seeing as he uses abyssus and a high armour shield. Combined with the armour nodes from the tree and the increased shield defence nodes, I don't think you even need a granite.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:

That amount of armour is really easy to obtain, seeing as he uses abyssus and a high armour shield. Combined with the armour nodes from the tree and the increased shield defence nodes, I don't think you even need a granite.

Why would he ?
I don't know.

But check for yourself.

Even with
Carcass , has more armour than Belly
High roll Lioneye's remorse , has more armour than his shield.
Same armour Abyssys & Boots.
and even with a Rumi's my armours is not even half of his.
The only way i go over his is using determination.
Spoiler

His passive break down :

84 % increased Armour
75 % increased Defences from equipped Shield
48 % increased Evasion Rating and Armour

My passive breakdown:

62 % increased Armour
115 % increased Defences from equipped Shield

Last edited by sejwaldevansh on Feb 18, 2015, 1:32:15 AM
Ah, but he's using a Rumi's for the screenshot. That makes a huge, huge difference. I was then mistaking this to be like other facebreaker builds, which get a lot of armor even without a granite. This one instead has more dps.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Feb 18, 2015, 4:22:50 AM
"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:

Why would he ?
I don't know.

But check for yourself.

Even with
Carcass , has more armour than Belly
High roll Lioneye's remorse , has more armour than his shield.
Same armour Abyssys & Boots.
and even with a Rumi's my armours is not even half of his.
The only way i go over his is using determination.
Spoiler

His passive break down :

84 % increased Armour
75 % increased Defences from equipped Shield

My passive breakdown:

62 % increased Armour
115 % increased Defences from equipped Shield

Okay, look are you using Iron reflexes? Cause he's not and my variant of his build does not, which means that Carcass Jack DOES NOT give more armour than Belly, it gives ZERO armour. And if he were using Iron Reflexes, then Belly would still give more armour than Carcass Jack due to it being an armour/evasion hybrid while Carcass is an EVASION/ES hybrid.

Second point, I think his armour values are completely believable based on my own char. Here is my passive tree:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAOyiDCWBDbj0Dlpu1wzrKSm-eFr8Pq1M1YeImlbVIbWxsjJ2qNj2mVzGeNdZFCvTGvrz-CvJFOuHYvalutfI1kkrIbqp4DYTZAdy-ir6nZU29Nkd-mSu9gcqQwYIvzLaKYuwFLXrvdO2E72BLQKBeEzJOj5kEh8C_PC3Grrc-cqnE9vcyfNnkUWebrj5342jyr2xM_6IA8B_AZgSz73yf3-8OUEdfPxQg8i8aPnk5fuI=

And my Gear:

Spoiler

Here's screenshots of my character in my hideout:

BEFORE FLASKS

AFTER Quicksilver and Non-Legacy Rumi

You'll notice that my shield has a Whopping 600 ish armour less than his and that my passive skill tree skips the armour nodes in the Marauder area. Also his Amulet gives another 16% armour on top of all that.

Also my screenshots include the aura and buffs icons in the top left right after the character sheet so that you won't also accuse me of faking it. He does state that he's using both flasks in his screenshot though right before he shows it, his reasoning being that he has them up 90% of the time due to clear speed.
End of the armour/Determination/Rumi discussion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1oAJ0slDo
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
End of the armour/Determination/Rumi discussion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1oAJ0slDo

My flask! :p
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Free bump for a great fleshed guide. Also the guide author is very kind and willing to answer any questions you have. Thanks!
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info