[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

Actually the crit multi on FB makes for a very good dps boost on a budget for crit builds, if you can't afford mali's or shadows and dust. In 1.3 they became even better due to the overall crit multi nerf.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Finally took the time to update the first post.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Hello, finally starting up on this build and was just wondering if you had any advice for placing passives while leveling?

Thanks!
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
Finally took the time to update the first post.

I like this *thumbs up*
Again, what would be the dps with non-legacy FB with a 5 link?

If it's expensive, just put a 750% one for 1chaos and test it. I just want to know at least the outline of the dps that I would get in a challenge league.

750%~790 non legacy FB with a 5 link dps.
"
anti404 wrote:
Hello, finally starting up on this build and was just wondering if you had any advice for placing passives while leveling?

Thanks!

I've said it before, it's really hard to theory craft backwards but my advice would be, get to Resolute Technique as soon as you are able because you want every hit to count, damage wise and leech wise. Then in order of appearance, stack on life, life regen, resistances, block chance, being able to have enough leech or have enough regen to run Blood Rage, then armour, attack speed and last melee physical damage.

Facebreaker does a lot of damage with the right amount of +flat physical damage on gear so in my opinion you should spec towards survivability first in the tree. Once you hit map level you can easily cope with just 10k damage for 66 to 70 maps so if you have enough defense at that point it only gets better.

Also I think it's a great option to level with a Bringer of Rain (not even a legacy one) until you are at level 85 or until you get a 6 link chest. Even a non-legacy BoR is a great option, Sovereignty is one of the milestones you want in your build as well. Besides Hatred you want to run Herald of Ash and, depending on your current survivability, run Haste or Determination, Purity of Elements or Vitality. The most important thing is to have two level 20 Reduced Mana gems to be able to have three aura's.

verath87 >> I'm really glad you like it, thanks for the bump!!

"
greensunggwa wrote:
Again, what would be the dps with non-legacy FB with a 5 link?

If it's expensive, just put a 750% one for 1chaos and test it. I just want to know at least the outline of the dps that I would get in a challenge league.

750%~790 non legacy FB with a 5 link dps.

I will test it when I get the chance. I'm in the middle of moving to a new home and I don't have that much time on my hands but I promise I will try to give you an estimate on how the build will work with a 5 link chest and non-legacy Facebreaker real soon.

If you would like to have a rough estimate, I think with a non-unqiue chest and non-legacy Facebreaker you should be able to hit about 40k dps easy, that's more than enough to run high level maps and do Atziri.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jan 19, 2015, 8:51:36 PM
Honestly if it's anywhere near 25k ~ 30k dps, i would be happy,

I guess if you say estimate is 40k, then 30k would be easy to achieve. That's it, I'm starting this build out :D
"
greensunggwa wrote:
Anyone trying this build out in new leagues? Torment and Bloodline?

If so, what's the dps with average 780% ish facebreaker + 5 link?

I'm guessing around 25k ~35k, but I'm not sure. I just want to know the realistic dps that I would get with a non-legacy FB and a 5 link chest.

Other than that, this build look extremely fun :D

Currently running 5L [Added Fire - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic - Melee Phys and Cyclone] with 792% facebreakers and I'm sitting at 25k dps, level 68. Still have a bunch of phys nodes to pick up, no problems with regen since level 60. Loving the build!

I also have T1 Phys rings/amulet - so now i'm just waiting on phys nodes and I should hit 40-50k dps hopefully :) will keep you updated!

P.S Also can start mapping using Cyclone at level 62-63 easily!! :)
Last edited by Hpottz on Jan 20, 2015, 8:15:30 AM
im not sure how we are surviving?! we have no armor,no evasion , no dodge, and around 45% block chance?
how are u guys surviving?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
im not sure how we are surviving?! we have no armor,no evasion , no dodge, and around 45% block chance?
how are u guys surviving?!

High life
High life leech
High life regen
right use of pots
45% block is with nerf in block not all that bad
Dealing very much dmg (everything dies fast so it doenst have much time to hit you. So to say kill or be killed)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info