[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"
SicariusHahni wrote:
Your build make me inspired
-Why using facebreaker instead of legacy soul taker? what could be the dps difference?

-and if the dps difference is just 10k would be better using soul taker, that means you can
wear gloves with atk speed 16% and other resist

-why you are not wearing anymore carcass jack with the extra damage area bonus?

-and with the soul taker you can use one more red gem instead of blood magic
that will boost your dps to the sky i presume? so why keep using facebreaker are really so strong?

- The plan always was to use Facebreaker because I just love them. I have no idea what the difference in dps could be but you would probably use different gear as well. With Facebreaker flat physical damage is the most important to stack. With a (legacy) Soul Taker you could go crit or elemental and probably do more damage
- You're right that with a Soul Taker you can boost dps/life/ resists with gloves. You could even swap Meginord's and maybe Abyssus for gear with life/weapon ele damage etc.
- I liked the Belly because of the increased life but I have swapped back to Carcass because I feel there's no difference in survivability
- Yes, an added gem could mean more dps. If you, for instance, swap Melee Physical for Weapon Elemental Damage and use the new Physical to Lightning you could boost dps a lot I think

@eWomanizoar >> I have a lot of Int and Dex on my gear to be able to use all the gems.

Just for the heck of it I bought an Atzi set and rushed her to show how this build does against her. I didn't really bother killing the trash mobs and just Cycloned my way to Atzi and got her down in just under 4 minutes.

Here's the run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwvPaw8zvRI
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Thanks for the build, been clearing high maps without a problem, I went for a bit more armor and life but it works none the less.

There is a 12% melee phys damage to the left of Born to Fight that most folks are missing on their skill tree, its better than some of the other melee phys nodes out there.
Hi mate Love ur build!!!
i got question for u! Can u please put ur tree how u see this build with soul taker it will help alot of ppl thx! cause in league Bloodline soultake will be better ..
Sorry for bad eng
"
duude wrote:
Hi mate Love ur build!!!
i got question for u! Can u please put ur tree how u see this build with soul taker it will help alot of ppl thx! cause in league Bloodline soultake will be better ..
Sorry for bad eng

I think you are better off searching for a soul taker build. This build is aimed @ facebreakers. A build with soultaker is a whole different approach and requires a whole different build.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Not really ! u can change facebteakers for soul taker with no changes in tree i just wanna know if he can show as better tree and links for soul taker
Fear my Windows Movie Maker skills :o)

I finally finished my boss kill compilation. In order of appearence:

Torture Chamber
Crematorium
Maze
Necropolis
Residence
Academy
Shipyard
Shrine
Courtyard
Palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=912r3BP09SA

"
duude wrote:
Not really ! u can change facebteakers for soul taker with no changes in tree i just wanna know if he can show as better tree and links for soul taker

I cannot. First off, I don't have a Soul Taker. Second, there is no one Soul Taker Cyclone build. Like I said in a previous post, you can go crit, elemental, physical, whatever and I cannot possibly theory craft a tree for every different situation. Third, I've tried to equip a one-hander with similar dps to a non-legacy ST and I dropped from 114.8k to about 39k so not only does the tree differ enormously, the gear I use is not perfect for an ST build. To me there's a huge synergy between gear, used skills and tree nodes. I created this thread with one purpose, to show people what you can do with a Facebreaker. I'm really not trying to be arrogant or anything but there are loads of ST builds out there and me trying to make a good build for people when not owning any of the required gear is just a no go.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jan 14, 2015, 6:17:57 PM
Thanks for all the video i respected my scion into this and i am at level 50 with no problem at all. Huge dps and fun to play. Cant wait to get to 60 with the auras.

Is your flask setup the same now as in first page ?
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Jan 14, 2015, 10:13:07 PM
"
Kelemn wrote:
Thanks for all the video i respected my scion into this and i am at level 50 with no problem at all. Huge dps and fun to play. Cant wait to get to 60 with the auras.

Is your flask setup the same now as in first page ?

I think it is yeah. 1 Flask with regen and bleed removal, 1 instant with bleed removal, 1 instant with frozen removal, 1 quicksilver with extra movement speed and 1 Atzi flask. When I run Atzi I switch my Azti flask (the irony :P ) for a fire flask.
You could trade in the Atzi or quicksilver (or both) for a Granite flask.

I will be updating the first post real soon with my current tree and gear setup.
Hi, I have a question about faster attack speed with cyclone. How does attack speed work with cyclone? Can you ignore it and simply cyclone closer to your character for more hits?
Playing on torment loving the build lvl 73 and heading to the aura nodes so I can run haste, with atziri flask and frenzy charges from blood rage I have 20k dps, only have a 4 link trying to 5 or 6l my Belly.

My question is does the 5th and 6th link add alot to dps or do i need to just concentrate on leveling?(Im sure the links add alot)Also should I go for Attack speed or melee dmg nodes first for best dps improvement?

Also have been using vaal cyclone on maps to help with clear speed to lvl as my boots don't have run speed and not running haste its a little slow compared to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info