[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

i got PROBLEM PLZ HELP ! i took all REDUCE in the tree ... lvl 19 reduce mana gem and still cant run with 3 auras
i am lvl 70
ANd what ur dps with out abyssus ? cause iam playing bloodline THX!
Last edited by duude on Jan 16, 2015, 11:09:32 AM
To answer the last three questions:

zeign >> Attack speed is really important. You are committed to the attack untill it finishes and even though you can attack at close range to minimize the attack time you still want to be able to finish the attack as soon as possible, for defense and for offense.

Quazar123 >> The 5th and 6th link do add a lot of damage. Especially Concentrated Effect adds insane damage. Damage wise, a 10% melee damage node does slightly more damage than a 4% attack speed node but as I said in my previous statement, attack speed is really important. When you have your attack time under say, 0.45 (so over 2 attacks per second) then you can start stacking melee physical.

duude >> Which aura's are you trying to run? You can't run 3 60% aura's with Reduced Mana and reduced mana nodes. With Wrath, Haste and Herald of Ash I have 4 mana left so see what you can do with a level 20 Reduced Mana gem. I'm not sure how much dps I go down without Abyssus because I need the All Attributes for Int and Dex but I'm guessing somewhere around 60k to 70k.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jan 17, 2015, 11:33:48 AM
bumping back to first page not to mention im going with a facebreaker build in torment but im curious does this build not work with crit?
Thanks mate
Last edited by DarkVoidSlayer on Jan 18, 2015, 5:32:29 PM
i have a question im like 1 shotting myself sometimes WHY ?
and what u do with phys reflect...
gotta say I do love using facebreakers. I currently have a marauder at lvl 85 using IB and am currently at around 50k dps. I didn't realize that cyclone was the better choice until here recently. look forward to trying this version out and seeing how much different the two styles are. have been using it since SotV so this will be a nice way to kinda refresh the build so its not so monotonous
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
To answer the last couple of questions:

verath87 >> No, Facebreaker has no base crit so critting does not work

Dingping >> It all comes down to leech, damage output and a decent cotd setup. With my current cotd setup I don't have any problems. Immortal call sets in before I die and with the 9% leech Blood Rage gives me I'm at full life before I get in trouble again. Combined with some smart pot usage I don't have any problem dealing with reflect.

sedateisland >> Infernal Blow is an awesome skill with a lot of damage output but as you I got tired of it a long time ago. Cyclone really refreshed the character I'm using. I think it's just an awesome skill, great attack speed, damage an movability. Combined with tricks like Herald of Ash and Elemental Proliferation to burn everything I don't hit it's just so much fun to play.

Thanks a lot to everyone by the way for the support and kind words!!
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
"
verath87 wrote:
bumping back to first page not to mention im going with a facebreaker build in torment but im curious does this build not work with crit?

It would require a different build then this one but you CAN crit with facebreakers. You need to curse all mobs with Assassin's mark. That way you get a low chance to crit. (I believe 9% or so @ lvl 20) But 9% chance to crit is like you can guess not that very high also you have to manually cast it because cast on dmg taken you wont be cursing all the time (you would need lvl 20 CwDT)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Anyone trying this build out in new leagues? Torment and Bloodline?

If so, what's the dps with average 780% ish facebreaker + 5 link?

I'm guessing around 25k ~35k, but I'm not sure. I just want to know the realistic dps that I would get with a non-legacy FB and a 5 link chest.

Other than that, this build look extremely fun :D
im running it in torment currently and i have 2.6k dps at level 44 with only herald of ash using infernal blow. its pretty solid.

DeChaoOrdo---> we should petition to make facebreakers not have 60% global crit multiplier. lol
Last edited by verath87 on Jan 19, 2015, 9:57:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info