For us Grandmasters

"
Auxion wrote:
"
fsk1989 wrote:
you forget resists and armour and block

Armour and resists arn't much with a curse/pen gem and massive hits with physical will make armour useless.

Block yea that will keep them alive a couple seconds longer.

Except a lot of the builds submitted will probably be able to one shot any player too... I'm expecting the map to be significantly harder then uber atziri, considering the inevitable 50 mirror builds that will appear in the map.
Would be awesome, if the reward is extremly high on that map.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

89% life reserved. can't get culled.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:

89% life reserved. can't get culled.

Yup. No culling here tyvm.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
I'd also recommend against submitting summoners as well. Once you melt the minions, the summoner is done for.

If you want to make someone's life a living hell, however, you submit a spectral throw CoC build with as many crit chance and attack speed nodes as you can get. Glass cannon to be sure, but getting hit is almost certainly going to spell imminent death.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
20 20 enfeeble will eat any coc build
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

I don't realy look what char i add to the map, strong or weak. It's only fun and if there are builds where are beatable for everyone :-))
Why we should make a unique map, where only < 1% of the players can beat.
I think there will be some funny and crazy builds in there. I take one of my chars, look what
effects i add and don't care if its a very strong one or not.
Let's only have fun to see our builds in a map ...
There's gonna be some crazy cast on death builds for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info