For us Grandmasters

"
demivion wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:

Yeah, I got that :) Was just thinking that with 11% hp left after reservation, it would only take 2% damage to get the builds under 10% here, with no insta leech . Thus making culling somewhat viable. But I dont know :) Was just thinking out loud I guess.

I'd assume they'd be using ES+shavs/solaris to prevent any damage from bypassing. You won't be able to get that last 1% life until they are already dead basically.

But "enemies cannot leech life from you" sounds like the ultimate grandmaster troll.

One question though, what happens to grandmaster builds when the skill tree changes. Their build would no longer work. Is someone at GGG going to remake all of their builds every time the game changes?

The question is what will be put into that map. I mean is the passive tree part of the deal or not? It surely is about items and MTAs and skill gems. The tree might not be part of it but i could be wrong, im sure GGG will let you guys know soon enough.
Im crafting my character around having as little AI imput as posible.

I think the most bang for your buck hear will to be to try to hurt the player as passivly as posible with as much burst damage as you can with a very large amount of base hitpoint pool / armour .

Im also planing on having as much immunity as posible , including cannont be leached from. And punishing any 1 who dares crit against me.

Really having fun crafting a character around this , hope we get more info soon on what we can do with our builds/gear/items .

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
So CI chars get culled in 1 hit and are not viable for this grandmasters hall?
"
くりす wrote:
So CI chars get culled in 1 hit and are not viable for this grandmasters hall?

CI is 1/1 hp. Meaning full life. 100%.
Cast on Death build incoming. :)

My grandmaster may die, but he will come back!
I hope you guys who have bought Grandmaster pack do have some money left for food at least haha
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Is it too late for me to submit mine? Oh noz!
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info