For us Grandmasters

Maybe this has already been thought of and I'm late to the punch...

I am just realizing two things for those of us who need to submit grandmaster builds:

1. We should NOT submit lowlife builds, as anyone can use culling strike and one-shot us

2. We should submit culling strike builds, as it will one-shot any low-lifer :D
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
I didnt really read what was in the pack, what do grandmasters get to do?
Well it seems to me it will take the same amount of time for you to read it here as it would to read it on the other page, but here it goes anyway...

They are creating a unique map called "hall of grandmasters" where every grandmaster will become an enemy in the map. Their characters are imported and players will have to fight them.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Well it seems to me it will take the same amount of time for you to read it here as it would to read it on the other page, but here it goes anyway...

They are creating a unique map called "hall of grandmasters" where every grandmaster will become an enemy in the map. Their characters are imported and players will have to fight them.

All you have to do is reserve your life between 11% and 34% and you're low life unable to be culled.

I pity the guy dumb enough to submit one fully reserved like how we play for PvE and gets himself culled instantly.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
trav_dawg wrote:

Please link where you found that info, was it reddit or something?
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:

RNGesus himself appeared to me in a dream and told me it was thus.
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase

Scroll to the bottom.
If these character keep the same stats/hp/dmg etc then just about every build u submit will be oneshotted no? not many build get above 8-9khp/10k es thats one shot material.

I'm not sure how much hp exiles have atm but I assume its upwards of 100k
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
you forget resists and armour and block
"
fsk1989 wrote:
you forget resists and armour and block

Armour and resists arn't much with a curse/pen gem and massive hits with physical will make armour useless.

Block yea that will keep them alive a couple seconds longer.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info