For us Grandmasters

I will laugh when I see all these 1000ex low life Grandmasters with Spectral Throw / Power Siphon get wrecked against <15ex characters with Ondar's Guile. Any character with Ondar's Guile, Dodge / Block will have it easy against all projectile users (except those with RT ofc) - crit bows / Spec Throw / Power siphon.

Throw in 20/20 Enfeeble and Blind as well and it becomes a joke - because with these low life builds if you are missing, you are not leeching = you are dying =(.

The only Grandmaster builds I see being a challenge are aegis tanks - coz those guys are hard as fk to kill.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Aug 19, 2014, 12:41:46 AM
I will just do something that involved enfeeble/blind/frost wall/bear traps/knock back just to annoy the living shit out of someone.
I love pie.
at least 500 grandmaster now :P?
5000 after release i guess
Last edited by Tom1989 on Aug 19, 2014, 1:12:28 AM
I don't have the money to do this, but if I did I would just do a character where every slot is linked with Cast On Death and Arc so that when you killed my dude a bunch of unavoidable arcs kill you back.
"
Vuxra wrote:
I don't have the money to do this, but if I did I would just do a character where every slot is linked with Cast On Death and Arc so that when you killed my dude a bunch of unavoidable arcs kill you back.

Yeah I have a feeling there will be plenty of CoD bombs waiting to go off in there. Full screen Discharge for a billion damage and the like and many variations I'm sure.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Vuxra wrote:

Just have to pray to RNGesus that spell block/dodge will save us.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
I will just do something that involved enfeeble/blind/frost wall/bear traps/knock back just to annoy the living shit out of someone.

Cast when damage taken enfeeble and 2 frostwall gems. Freezing pulse with knockback and blind XD = trollwin.
I had an idea:

I might submit a supportive build. One that has really high defence and high move speed with lots of auras to boost the other characters/enemies in the map. Perhaps spamming a really high-level temporal chains curse as well...?

Players in the map would have to make a conscious decision to either target the enemy that boosts other enemies or the enemies with the boosted defence who are dealing the boosted damage.

Not sure if I could ask GGG to make my character's AI non-offensive.

This character obviously wouldn't be OP but would still be extremely frustrating!

Could also add minions to benefit from my auras...? Possibilities are endless!
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

89% life reserved. can't get culled.

Wouldnt "bloodless" - "Enemies cant no leech life from you" take care of this?

He wasn't posting the gloves, he was posting the gems.

He means using leveled up BM and RM gems we can stay above 10% life left and be safe from being culled.

That's changed witht he reduced reservation reduction in the 1.2 tree though so we will have to figure out a new way to get aroun dit.

Yeah, I got that :) Was just thinking that with 11% hp left after reservation, it would only take 2% damage to get the builds under 10% here, with no insta leech . Thus making culling somewhat viable. But I dont know :) Was just thinking out loud I guess.
"
kussekurt wrote:

Yeah, I got that :) Was just thinking that with 11% hp left after reservation, it would only take 2% damage to get the builds under 10% here, with no insta leech . Thus making culling somewhat viable. But I dont know :) Was just thinking out loud I guess.

I'd assume they'd be using ES+shavs/solaris to prevent any damage from bypassing. You won't be able to get that last 1% life until they are already dead basically.

But "enemies cannot leech life from you" sounds like the ultimate grandmaster troll.

One question though, what happens to grandmaster builds when the skill tree changes. Their build would no longer work. Is someone at GGG going to remake all of their builds every time the game changes?
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info