@GGG history, previous supporter packs [ Thanks to @Alysma ] , Enjoy ! + Some MTX ideas inside !

"
Alea wrote:
my idea for christmass

That is amazing MTX idea, for future customization of my hideout at @Christmas EVE, luv it.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
@Moooooooaaaarrr ^^
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Neat mate!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
The grandmaster armour looks pretty bad ass on a witch TBH , but yes i would love a long flying in the wind black cloack that movs like it has a mind of it's own .. hint hint GGG
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Last edited by SirSid on Aug 12, 2014, 3:56:19 AM

Last edited by Tom1989 on Aug 12, 2014, 4:04:41 AM
Oh yess guys and girls keep em cominggg :P. Omg I can already see some of them in-game, hooow rad they would look ^^.

Last edited by Farystar on Aug 12, 2014, 4:06:01 AM
"
SirSid wrote:
The grandmaster armour looks pretty bad ass on a witch TBH , but yes i would love a long flying in the wind black cloack that movs like it has a mind of it's own .. hint hint GGG

I'm glad you agree +1 ^^

Need some slim fit armour

Dat O_O looking soo .....

"
Tom1989 wrote:
Need some slim fit armour

Last edited by Farystar on Aug 12, 2014, 4:29:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info