@GGG history, previous supporter packs [ Thanks to @Alysma ] , Enjoy ! + Some MTX ideas inside !

"
"
Farystar wrote:
You know guys what i am missing in this packs is a set of a cloak armors for witch, shadow etc.

Or this

Best regards, Fary :)

If the first one was the armour in the grandmaster pack, I actually would have thrown $500 at that no hesitation at all.

I know man, thats what i'm trying to say nothing good for witch or shadow. Maaaan they neglected them, poor Shadows and Witches =/ :P :P
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Aug 10, 2014, 3:25:06 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

"
kasub wrote:
Charan said 1.2 will have his monster.

I still wonder if I am still on his list for the pet version of the monster he collaborated with GGG devs. I do not doubt Charan, but I doubt myself. :3

I did throw my name into the Ring after the List was already full if I remember correctly.
So I am sitting and waiting for people to fall from Grace. xD

I have no expectations though. I assume there to be a load more than 10 people to have longer and better relationships with Charan than I do. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 10, 2014, 3:32:34 PM
"
Charan wrote:
You are.

That said, if I go Grandmaster, a lot more people will get to see it. :)

FYI I have got the name Free_Loot_Pinata already reserved. And my character will wear the Christmas Bag.
"
Charan wrote:
You are.

That said, if I go Grandmaster, a lot more people will get to see it. :)

Thank you once again, for having me on the list, Charan. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Also for some more MTX ideas.

- Wizard -

- Shadow -
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Aug 10, 2014, 3:36:29 PM
If someone finds some more great pictures, that would fit for future POE Mtx, please post it. Thank you very much. <3

Last edited by Farystar on Aug 11, 2014, 12:11:00 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I assume there to be a load more than 10 people to have longer and better relationships with Charan than I do. But, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

To keep it fair, I kept most of the codes at first in, best dressed. So it's nothing to do with relationships. Ten really isn't enough, but oh well.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Man, I miss the old website. That is all nostalgia right there.

"
kasub wrote:
Charan said 1.2 will have his monster.

I still wonder if I am still on his list for the pet version of the monster he collaborated with GGG devs. I do not doubt Charan, but I doubt myself. :3

There is a pet version!? Can't be better than Divine Rhoa. Unless...Charan's monster IS a Divine Rhoa. OH NO!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Aug 11, 2014, 12:47:39 AM
"

There is a pet version!? Can't be better than Divine Rhoa. Unless...Charan's monster IS a Divine Rhoa. OH NO!

You can see it here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/870703/page/5
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"

You can see it here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/870703/page/5

Oh c'mon, i see what you did there :P. I really want twisted unique monster from @Charan, so challenging and amazingly rewarding, as some secret area boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info