@GGG history, previous supporter packs [ Thanks to @Alysma ] , Enjoy ! + Some MTX ideas inside !

I am still happy about mine simple

It would have to be something amazing to replace this old fella. I always wanted at least the gold one, never made it tho. It doesn't matter now. He has a name too, my friend named him "Dodo" when he was plaing PoE on my PC in closed beta.

I still remember me stalking the beta key giveaway timer, I have eventually had to buy myself in. I am glad I did today.
kiwi nation
Im still kicking myself for not getting a closed/open beta pack!! they were so good.
Steam: teemu92
I can't wait till GGG implement dogs as pets.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
You know guys what i am missing in this packs is a set of a cloak armors for witch, shadow etc.

Or this

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Aug 10, 2014, 6:13:05 AM
"
Alysma wrote:
:-D Yeah, archive.org is a great site to poke around, have fun discovering internet history and finding information. It's really interesting to compare how pages looked (like past PoE website designs - awww) and now that I've looked it up there: damn, my own homepage went through some now embarrassing layouts since it started out in 2003... :-D

I agree and thank you again <3.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Man, I miss the old website. That is all nostalgia right there.

"
kasub wrote:
Charan said 1.2 will have his monster.

I still wonder if I am still on his list for the pet version of the monster he collaborated with GGG devs. I do not doubt Charan, but I doubt myself. :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

You are.

That said, if I go Grandmaster, a lot more people will get to see it. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 10, 2014, 6:38:03 AM
"
Charan wrote:
You are.

That said, if I go Grandmaster, a lot more people will get to see it. :)

Thank you sir, do it like a boss <333.

I need this kind of Mtx for Shadow and WItch...aaaaaaaaaa :p

"
Farystar wrote:
You know guys what i am missing in this packs is a set of a cloak armors for witch, shadow etc.

Or this

"
Farystar wrote:

Or this

If the first one was the armour in the grandmaster pack, I actually would have thrown $500 at that no hesitation at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info