@GGG history, previous supporter packs [ Thanks to @Alysma ] , Enjoy ! + Some MTX ideas inside !

"
Alysma wrote:
Prices of the previous packs for comparison:

Closed Beta

Open Beta

Release

:-)

Forsaken Masters supporter packs

Best regards, Fary :)

SOME FUTURE MTX IDEAS :

You know guys what i am missing in this packs is a set of a cloak armors for witch, shadow etc.

Or this

- Wizard -

- Shadow -
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Aug 10, 2014, 3:40:36 PM
?
For the sake of completeness you may want to include a link to the current supporter packs.

Interesting to see how the prices changed over time.
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
For the sake of completeness you may want to include a link to the current supporter packs.

Interesting to see how the prices changed over time.

Added as well quick link, for comparison :).
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Aug 9, 2014, 9:00:47 AM
bump...

Seems like you're getting more for your money now.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Aug 9, 2014, 2:19:42 PM
Still think the kiwi's are the best pets
"
Maverickroll wrote:
Still think the kiwi's are the best pets

I wish i had a lil' New Zealander running around with me too. Theyre so adorable and their accent. :)
I still wonder if @Charan and other dude who bought 12,5 K packs done their unique monsters.

"
Farystar wrote:
I still wonder if @Charan and other dude who bought 12,5 K packs done their unique monsters.

One ruler decided to get a huge diamond pet instead of a monster. Charan said 1.2 will have his monster.

Closed beta and open betas packs were far better than the current ones in my opinion.
Last edited by kasub on Aug 9, 2014, 3:31:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info