Diablo 3 is dead - Blizzard confirmed

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Since it came out people are saying that diablo 3 is dead, 2 years ago now and the game is still alive. Blizzard sold an incredible amount of copies and there are still more diablo 3 players than path of exile players (this is no criticism, I love path of exile :) ). Even with this ridiculous amout of time they need to develope new content, patches (even if it is just a little change) or to fix bugs they still have enough users.

I was also bashing diablo 3 before, until I started to consider the game as an own new genre which has not much common with the usual diablo genre and which is no real diablo 2 successor. And yea thats the case, it is just a new game with a completly new game concept, either you like it, or you hate it. It is time to move on guys :) and yes you can like more than one game at the same time :D

"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Actkqk wrote:
Sorry but... What is Diablo 3???? xD

The game PoE tries to copy.

Thankfully, this isn't true.
I must admit about streamers , a lot of retired , nugiten was my fav after kripp , havoc just died in 1MHC , willywonka ? dont see him no more , colby cheese ?

may be is just the summer/vacation i dont know
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
So it's 2.7 million copies in the first week and a little over a million in four months since then. That would be impressive if Blizzard was an indie developer..
There is actually alot more players then steam charts show, becouse if you download the game from the website, its DRM free, steam does not count those players.

Im glad the game is successful and hopefully keeps going for many years to come!
Steam: teemu92
Last edited by teemu92 on Aug 6, 2014, 3:44:15 PM
According to steam charts, PoE has ~4k more players than D3.

Spoiler
duh, steamcharts
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Was this thread moved several times now? Am I seeing things?
I just don't even. Why is this even in General? Totes related to PoE.. not...

Oh lol. It's in OT now. rekt
Last edited by Brotherhawk on Aug 6, 2014, 3:55:46 PM
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
I just don't even. Why is this even in General? Totes related to PoE.. not...

Oh lol. It's in OT now. rekt

Confirmed thread for transient being.

ALL HAIL D3 DED THRED

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info