Diablo 3 is dead - Blizzard confirmed

"
Sa_Re wrote:
Off topic is like the forum's standard league.

Where are my legacies ?
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:
Off topic is like the forum's standard league.

Where are my legacies ?

right here
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
monkuar wrote:
"
"
monkuar wrote:
Diablo 3 is a arcade game that costs 25 cents per rift, and you'll find them mostly at little kids skating rinks.

Path of Exile is a real aRPG that you need to play at home while getting involved intellectually, and emotionally.

I choose POE.

Getting involved intellectually? Not sure if troll or just being silly.

POE is like most arpgs, you can have mindless fun or plan all day. Also, some of the changes to POE make it less fun than it used to be.

Do you know what the word intellectually means? I don't think you do.

The game requires a lot more knowledge of character stats than diablo 3 does. And that in return, comes to the conclusion: The game requires a fair bit of intellectual brain activity to advance and have fun, unlike Diablo 3. (in my opinion).

Sure it might seem like the game doesn't need any thinking if you've played it for several years, but for new people it does require more knowledge and intellect.

That goes for every game, not just POE. :/

Or do you understand all the game mechanics and things you have to know right away in any other game?
RoS is very much alive and well, I played it recently, ive missed it ^_^
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

Yea. The game is very popular now, and played a lot, unlike how it was after vanilla d3 release.

Looks like bliz is learning on their mistakes and what people hated about it and slowly fixing and improving the game.
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Yea. The game is very popular now, and played a lot, unlike how it was after vanilla d3 release.

Looks like bliz is learning on their mistakes and what people hated about it and slowly fixing and improving the game.

If they learned their mistakes, G-rift trials would have vanished by now.
"
Sethmancer wrote:
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

If they learned their mistakes, G-rift trials would have vanished by now.

Maybe trials will get a revamp some day,but in the meantime please stop calling Witchdoctor minions pets,there's a difference.

=P
"
Temper wrote:

Maybe trials will get a revamp some day,but in the meantime please stop calling Witchdoctor minions pets,there's a difference.

=P

True necromancer fans never call their skeletons or revives 'pets'. Witch Doctors are dumb.
For anyone who cited cost as an issue keeping them away, merry fuckin xmas. D3 and RoS are 20$ each this week

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/diablo

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 25, 2014, 8:49:58 PM
Despite the game is shit it IS rather popular right now it's far from dead lol hell most blizzard's can't exactly die.

I do miss my paragon 920 =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 25, 2014, 8:50:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info