Crezury's 906k dps Skull army build

Really hope SRS builds hold up after tree changes/gem nerfs, hopefully buffs

Good guide write up even if English is not your primary language!
Thanks for this!
"
rasmon wrote:
First of all, thanks for the guide. Big effort there.

I am pretty new to SRS. The thing i wonder is about the Alpha's.

I tested with rare life helmet +97 life and alphas. Since i got MoM;

i have like 3800 life and 1500 mana left after reserves with Alpha's.
With rare helmet, i have 4100 life and 1000 mana left.

I wonder which one is more benefical. Thanks.

That's seriously a personal thing, i can try to help you on that though.

Alpha's helps you alot with manareg. If that's good is totally depending on your manaregen (without alphas) and pots. Lets imagine you have full mana and full life and get barely one shoted. That would be 3800 + 3800*0.3 = 4940 pool with 3800 going on your life pool and 1140 on your mana pool. As you can see 360 mana would be "wasted".
Second setup would be: 4100 + 4100*0.3 = 5330. That would be 4100 on life pool and 1230 on mana pool. As you can see you dont have so much mana. So that would mean a 5100 dmg hit would 1shot you.
In terms of getting 1shotted that would mean the life helmet setup would be better, but thats not the only thing you want to look out when trying to find the best choice. You also need to take into consideration that alpha's boosts 3 of your auras resuluting in more mana regen/offence. Also your flasks and general mana regen are very important. MoM is crap if you cant regen fast enough after getting hit by small hits etc.

My choice would be: Take alpha's if you have trouble regenerating the mana fast enough to support your MoM/AA. Use some instant flasks and react to hits.
If you don't have trouble with manareg use the life helmet for the bigger pool (i mostly like having a bigger life pool i can work with/react to. thats just because i dont run any mana pots with my build so i heavly rely on my life pool.)
Last edited by sharukathan on Aug 7, 2014, 9:10:16 PM
Nice guide! Thanks for this.
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
"
drob3y wrote:
Really hope SRS builds hold up after tree changes/gem nerfs, hopefully buffs

pretty sure SRS will be nerfed back, GGG went too far.
IGN TylordRampage
How to solve dex problem? During leveling (50 right now) haste require far too much than you can get from tree (even from items). Any solution?
sry for the noob question but whats better (considering I have next to no currency)

1. a 5L searing touch with no MPD (keeps +2 to fire) or

2. a 6L Tabula Rasa with MPD (lose +2 to fire) ?

I'm currently lvl 70 and can't really see much difference between the 2 as regards clear speed at this lvl
"
prv_pile wrote:
sry for the noob question but whats better (considering I have next to no currency)

1. a 5L searing touch with no MPD (keeps +2 to fire) or

2. a 6L Tabula Rasa with MPD (lose +2 to fire) ?

I'm currently lvl 70 and can't really see much difference between the 2 as regards clear speed at this lvl

When using the right gems/skill tree etc. tabula should be better damage wise, but obviously worse mana cost wise.
Nice build!
Finished my craft for especially this build.

Sorry if i distract your thread but people might wanna mirror it.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/991744
Currently scratching my head right now wondering and going through your skill tree and gear to see why your SRS does 17K DPS.

I currently have very similar gear at lvl 68 and do no where near as much DPS as you do. I haven't calculated my dps but I rekon its pretty close to 17k DPS with all my skulls attacking single target.

lvl 16 SRS Q16

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info