Crezury's 906k dps Skull army build

Alright guys, here is what I came up with:

All the nodes I want = 124 points (AA + staff variant)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZCPQtixFQfRjAVB_HNbnsimvbakO86qcrLJxMs0myBAcC4-vkg9sHpV8qVcY6WKyY99cRD8y8hEiboUwtqsRca49GFLCFYMNtHRSnCIIeTblI5_rSuJPa3dsLZp4XLzbp6-7AGmTnhtEkquNqmuAo-tWBkFVZ81XWJLAWb0WdV8mYrYLHhW2nhKyqgKQabFNSDXz56NP7DH0k2Bo4M4cn7aas5CJBh6h9EH8dvvxLtQS3PlqRxp4D7mwWXcaIWv4KaqyHGd3zRtegQti9YG1ewDWSnYC18oM4bqoUTUrIX5gEs6IAWW3wHwJxzzI=

Can anyone help me trim it down? I can only see myself skipping Sentinel and Celestial Walker, once I can resis with gear alone, and if mana isn't an issue, saving 3 points in the Dynamo wheel. That would add up to 119 points, which would be exactly level 100 and 2 skill points from the bandits.

Or is Madcows build flat out better and I should use his?

As far as the 4L totem goes, I would slot:
DPS with survivability: SP + Arc + Blind + Spell Echo
Survivability: SP + Summon Skeletons + Blind + Minion Life
DPS: SP + Arc + Spell Echo + Elemental Proliferation

Does this work? SP + Arc + Curse on hit + Curse of your choice

Bandits: Life (Oak), skill point, skill point

Questions:
SRS does not trigger elemental equilibrium, right?
Can I do atziri with this build?
Last edited by Karkesh on Aug 25, 2014, 12:00:12 PM
"
Karkesh wrote:
Alright guys, here is what I came up with:

All the nodes I want = 124 points (AA + staff variant)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZCPQtixFQfRjAVB_HNbnsimvbakO86qcrLJxMs0myBAcC4-vkg9sHpV8qVcY6WKyY99cRD8y8hEiboUwtqsRca49GFLCFYMNtHRSnCIIeTblI5_rSuJPa3dsLZp4XLzbp6-7AGmTnhtEkquNqmuAo-tWBkFVZ81XWJLAWb0WdV8mYrYLHhW2nhKyqgKQabFNSDXz56NP7DH0k2Bo4M4cn7aas5CJBh6h9EH8dvvxLtQS3PlqRxp4D7mwWXcaIWv4KaqyHGd3zRtegQti9YG1ewDWSnYC18oM4bqoUTUrIX5gEs6IAWW3wHwJxzzI=

Can anyone help me trim it down? I can only see myself skipping Sentinel and Celestial Walker, once I can resis with gear alone, and if mana isn't an issue, saving 3 points in the Dynamo wheel. That would add up to 119 points, which would be exactly level 100 and 2 skill points from the bandits.

Or is Madcows build flat out better and I should use his?

As far as the 4L totem goes, I would slot:
DPS with survivability: SP + Arc + Blind + Spell Echo
Survivability: SP + Summon Skeletons + Blind + Minion Life
DPS: SP + Arc + Spell Echo + Elemental Proliferation

Does this work? SP + Arc + Curse on hit + Curse of your choice

Bandits: Life (Oak), skill point, skill point

Questions:
SRS does not trigger elemental equilibrium, right?

No, the spirits do not trigger equilibrium. That's why I use arc.

Going into the templar section is what's killing it the most. It's just too much of a reach. The right side of scion has life nodes, mana reservation and would likely be more efficient.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info