Crezury's 906k dps Skull army build

"
Currently scratching my head right now wondering and going through your skill tree and gear to see why your SRS does 17K DPS.

I currently have very similar gear at lvl 68 and do no where near as much DPS as you do. I haven't calculated my dps but I rekon its pretty close to 17k DPS with all my skulls attacking single target.

lvl 16 SRS Q16

Need gear links to help you any further
"
sharukathan wrote:
"
Currently scratching my head right now wondering and going through your skill tree and gear to see why your SRS does 17K DPS.

I currently have very similar gear at lvl 68 and do no where near as much DPS as you do. I haven't calculated my dps but I rekon its pretty close to 17k DPS with all my skulls attacking single target.

lvl 16 SRS Q16

Need gear links to help you any further

I currently have
6L Staff
5L body
4L on everything else

cast per second 3.04
Been Following your skill tree
Last edited by Ninjas_live on Aug 11, 2014, 3:29:54 PM
This is a sweet build, I dont know if you remeber but i sold you the staff :D Glad to see it going for a good build.
Do you update your passive tree with new patch? pls :D because i want do this build in the next league ;)
Last edited by Kussler88 on Aug 13, 2014, 8:35:02 AM
Tried the build in the new skill tree looks more or less the same.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZCPQi9H0YwFRsC-yKa9tqQ7zqDY0c3H_GkyfBxS-dtAzsGIhCFvOycOq6RnFwu4IeJjxilQ18gwnhiNkT2wsqU1fJb54dqi9vKPrKSuvumK2Cx8M6muC4k9WB-ejT-wx9m7VFnacIhW1Bh6h9EH8ZilNSna4k2Lc-WpHGnvsJGmz-Cmqs9toWb6as8kXYvQZJGo8kqjrhNZI26aZXtfL-j-Nq-tJN426qFy9KyF-YZOeG0T8nWW1V1ipNzzKApBUgLOndDVuv_MUY22egdPGHdoUySn1OKiml

The main difference I see now is that the Scion life wheel is one of the most efficient in the tree.
Also just noticed the Battle Rouse cluster under the scion life tree.Would the 3% Dmg taken gained as mana be OP?
Last edited by denisab on Aug 14, 2014, 10:26:53 AM
hey fellow SRS'ers and Crezzury. Sry to intrude your topic buy i played your build pre 1.2.0 and i really want to continue doing it in the 3 month league. I came with the following skill tree for 1.2.0. The only problem with it is that i could find some close life+str nodes that i could take in the path i took so this tree will have only 74 Strength and we need 108 for lvl 20 melee splash.

http://imgur.com/gsqVzrJ

any suggestions are welcomed, especially from you Crezzury
Last edited by AlexUngur on Aug 14, 2014, 9:54:06 AM
"
AlexUngur wrote:
hey fellow SRS'ers and Crezzury. Sry to intrude your topic buy i played your build pre 1.2.0 and i really want to continue doing it in the 3 month league. I came with the following skill tree for 1.2.0. The only problem with it is that i could find some close life+str nodes that i could take in the path i took so this tree will have only 74 Strength and we need 108 for lvl 20 melee splash.

http://imgur.com/gsqVzrJ

any suggestions are welcomed, especially from you Crezzury

First thing i notice is that the 3 cast speed nodes from scion are bad, you're better off taking Nimbelness(9 vs.12 cast speed for 3 points both)
Also the Dynamo "max mana"/"reduced mana cost" cluster seems bad.For those 3 points you can take the Deep thoughts cluster for 36%increased mana,mana regen and int(since your tree takes you through that part)

I'm sure the build can be better optimized but those were just a couple of things that popped out.
Thanks @denisab.

Last Version: http://i.imgur.com/SglrgvN.jpg
I am thinking about using this build for a LL shavs MF build, since i already have all my kit.

I really like the DPS part and not having to snap shot or summon zombies or specs.

this is the tree i came up with in the 1.2 skill tree, use the offline calc and post the link below
"

we get duel totem and curse with EE for max utility and a shit load of ES.

Links

6L staff +2 fire
SRS - IIQ - IIR - Spell Echo - Multistrike - Melee Splash

Helm
Reduced Mana - Blood Magic - Clarity - Disipline

Gloves
20/20 Increased Dura - 20/20 Immortal Cry - Flesh Offering - Descrate

Boots
CWDT - Enduring Cry - Elemental Weakness - Temperal Chains

Chest
Reduced Mana - hatred - Haste - (Purity) - Spell Totem - (Arc)

SPorkTots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info