Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

ForsAKen MastErs, right?

Can't wait to see that passive tree in full mode !!
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on Jul 31, 2014, 9:06:54 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:

that pointless shirt change, minor as it might be, ruins the entire thing for me (all the new stuff sounds great otherwise!) since it's just so stupid and unnecessary. nobody needs easy challenges, only the most dedicated players reaching them is the entire point. and I don't mean aziri tourists (that was the thing needed to be shut down!!!)

matter of principle really

making an achievement which only 3 players of 5 million can achieve, is useless.
they learned from it.

that's why they're making it "extremely difficult" instead "nearly impossible".
if 100 people get this achievement next season, they're still the most dedicated players out of millions.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
wooohoooo hot-damn can't wait, this is gonna be a blast, maybe just maybe there'll be some new facebreaker attack gems and skill nods on tree
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
cant wait for it!! awesome!
TOP 3 games in human history:

The Third: POE 1.00
The Sencond: POE 1.10
THE Best: POE 1.20

Thank you for your hard work very much, you changed my life.
I will get some money to buy some point when 1.20 come out.
I just got home and what did i just read?

I'm speechless and smiling... :D

All i can say is thank you GGG!!!!
d:-D*
"
Hodari wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

i'm curious as well how ggg will manage the introduction of new possible stats on items with their dogma of never devalue a player's efforts.

To some extent, you could argue that any time they add ANYTHING new to the game or improve any of the existing content, it devalues the efforts of everyone who played under the old system since now people can get the same thing or better more easily. I don't think this is quite what they meant though.

yep, looks like it.
and when it comes to changing (possible) stats on gear, the argument they did it for balancing reasons always beats all other reasoning.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thank god the mysterious figure from teaser screenshots turned to be something else than mercenaries.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Ok so when you call this a "Mini Expansion" I really don't want to know what you call a nomal or even larger sized expansion.

Impressive!
Last edited by zynt3x on Jul 31, 2014, 9:22:28 AM
hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info