Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #1 Now on Sale!

"
mucker wrote:

Awesome.
didn't think i'd buy it immediately when i first heard about it. never been so wrong :)
Judging by the mask - Kaom was a super saiyan...
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
heyho,

yeah looks nice,

but 4$ for the comic, 16$ for 2 Masks, a bit bad proportion :P

what really would be cool, is to get a Pack, for example 50$ or 70$, where u can choose some stuff out of a list.

I didnt buy a higher pack, cause half the stuff including i dont need ( really disliked the Stargate Portals =D )

and yo, for real to buy a own Avatar or let it make u GGG, no i can do this on my own, and never saw this in any other game

but i miss my own Avatar :(

even i would pay some bucks for it ^.^ but not 1200$ for the pack u could get it xD

...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó
"
deathbypoo wrote:
Hand signed hard copy by creators of game, author and artist would be awesome prize.

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
bit dissapointed with the kaoms mask to be honest :(

kaoms miley cyrus? O_o

lioneyes looks nice though
why do i see charan when i look at victario? and why am i in love with hyrri now?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Very cool Thing to distract us from the Expansion-Info-Hype ;)

Should be the first ever Comic I bought, Masks look quiet cool!

As Someone suggested there in the End needs to be some Kind of Competition for a signed Version of the physical Comics, that would be some really nice new PoE-Swag for our Collections.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Comic was pretty decent.. Had to buy it as I'm pretty lore hungry after playing in the game for so long. Think the masks look a little funny (wish kaoms looked more like it does on the last page of the comic) but overall very cool.

Really looking forward to the next issue.
"No Archers". Damn, those Karuis are crazy dont you think?

I hate Kaom so much now. Kind of a huge dick!
Last edited by camapngu133 on Jul 30, 2014, 4:58:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info