Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #1 Now on Sale!

awesome!Ive bought it !Good job, GGG
Last edited by keweixu on Jul 30, 2014, 12:09:31 AM
Will prob by the 20 pack for the mask alone! Don't like reading stuff digitally.. Will be getting that phis copy!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Redoxe wrote:
I wonder what the Witch would look like with the head of a man. Can't decide between the $20 offer or just the comic for $4.

I want to know this too.
Last edited by feyith on Jul 30, 2014, 12:41:03 AM
"
Silva wrote:
"
I'd love to pick this up but I'm a little unhappy that I can't buy it with the points I've already purchased for my account. Any chance that will be an option soon?

Just email support about it, I'm sure they would be glad to help!

I wish it were true but no. I already contacted support and they are not accepting points for the comic book. Very disappointing, such a shame.
Just finished reading it. I gota say it was pretty fucking awesome, the only complaint I have it that it was too damn short :D

"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
"
Silva wrote:
"
I'd love to pick this up but I'm a little unhappy that I can't buy it with the points I've already purchased for my account. Any chance that will be an option soon?

Just email support about it, I'm sure they would be glad to help!

I wish it were true but no. I already contacted support and they are not accepting points for the comic book. Very disappointing, such a shame.

Probably because they have to pay a percent of revenues to the publisher, and if they allow you to use existing points that means they have to cover the royalties themselves.
Last edited by bitV on Jul 30, 2014, 1:03:00 AM
looks nice, both, comic and masks

Funny, that I never heard of 3/4 of these popular file-formats :)

And btw, how large is the comic? On pdf it's probably the layout of a physical paper, so how many pages are there to enjoy? Is it more like 5 or 30 minutes to read?
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:
looks nice, both, comic and masks

Funny, that I never heard of 3/4 of these popular file-formats :)

And btw, how large is the comic? On pdf it's probably the layout of a physical paper, so how many pages are there to enjoy? Is it more like 5 or 30 minutes to read?

24 pages including preface and it took me about 10-15 mins, including time spent admiring the art.
Last edited by bitV on Jul 30, 2014, 1:19:04 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
These are pretty neat. Will there be a new set of mtxs for each issue?

Yeah, there's at least one exclusive MTX for each issue. It may not be two for every issue though.

Are they also included in the $20 bundle we buy now?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
*repost*
Last edited by bitV on Jul 30, 2014, 1:18:34 AM
Did I think much about when I clicked that 20$ buy button? nope, I just clicked it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info