Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #1 Now on Sale!

no hate or anything but i think its a little to expensive i support ggg in everyway i can but 20 bucks everymonth is little to much i think
especialy when someone will just post it on the interwebs :/
"
Ornstein wrote:

you're right that any goods which are exactly reproducible without any additional cost have a trading value of null.

that's why ggg is asking you to support the game and their work which is rewarded with a comic and some ingame mictrotransactions to show to others you actually supported.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
lol@kaom mask

Are you serious?
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
These are pretty neat. Will there be a new set of mtxs for each issue?

Yeah, there's at least one exclusive MTX for each issue. It may not be two for every issue though.

Are they also included in the $20 bundle we buy now?

+1 to this?... If you send me the physical to.. I`m in
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
geradon wrote:
"
Ornstein wrote:

you're right that any goods which are exactly reproducible without any additional cost have a trading value of null.

that's why ggg is asking you to support the game and their work which is rewarded with a comic and some ingame mictrotransactions to show to others you actually supported.

They have two new MXT for people to buy, why do they need to put a price tag on story/lore related material for a F2P game..?
"
Jsao wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
"
Ornstein wrote:

They have two new MXT for people to buy, why do they need to put a price tag on story/lore related material for a F2P game..?

Because this is a bonus produced additional to the lore supplied already in-game. Produced by people who invest their time actually producing it and would love to be paid for their work.

It's not that hard of a concept, especially if you have bills to pay yourself.
Is this worldwide ?
"
zusyo123 wrote:
Is this worldwide ?

I don't know if this promotion will be available at Garena PoE. You should ask Support to be sure.

Just leave them a mail at support@grindinggear.com.
I'm a sucker for these things. :D Great work.
IGN : Jovial
make it purchasable with points. still sitting on shittons of them.
1000th post. thanks obama.
Last edited by PoorJoy on Jul 30, 2014, 8:45:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info