Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #1 Now on Sale!

Looks awesome! Dang, I just bought that $$$ crystal skull. Next paycheck - hope the deal is around for a couple weeks...can't wait to read the comic!
Hand signed hard copy by creators of game, author and artist would be awesome prize.
I want to buy this so bad....take my money!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I'd love to pick this up but I'm a little unhappy that I can't buy it with the points I've already purchased for my account. Any chance that will be an option soon?
"
I'd love to pick this up but I'm a little unhappy that I can't buy it with the points I've already purchased for my account. Any chance that will be an option soon?

Just email support about it, I'm sure they would be glad to help!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
Purchased on spot to support GGG! I bet next few issues will include Hyrii's mask, pretty sure! (^∇^)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I wonder what the Witch would look like with the head of a man. Can't decide between the $20 offer or just the comic for $4.
Off-Topic (my QQ)
Not contributing to the cause because of potential in-game nerfs. sorry, GGG, your nerf hammers have been too strong in the past. I feel that the nerfs in the coming 1.2 expansion will ruin my gem setup in my mirrored/corrupted gear. What's the point of having mirrored/corrupted gear if you need to recolor sockets every expansion do to nerfs?

Hope this comic gets a physical distribution! Would love to display it on my bookshelf
"
iwantcoupons wrote:
Off-Topic (my QQ)
Not contributing to the cause because of potential in-game nerfs. sorry, GGG, your nerf hammers have been too strong in the past. I feel that the nerfs in the coming 1.2 expansion will ruin my gem setup in my mirrored/corrupted gear. What's the point of having mirrored/corrupted gear if you need to recolor sockets every expansion do to nerfs?

Hope this comic gets a physical distribution! Would love to display it on my bookshelf

A physical graphic novel that combines all the comics will be coming next year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info