August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

If Roman stylism is the goal, that modern minimalistic Menu button and color scheme doesn't match at all... :S

Don't get me wrong, I like it.

But keep the chained Mana Statue. I love the chain, like a spirit/nymph a hyperbole of your inner Magic being a slave to your mental wills.

PS. I'll quit if we lose the [sexy] statue.
At least offer an option to customize the statues, or add Micro-transactions for them..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Minor adjustment: Move the shop button and make the menu button square.

IGN: NemiSplosion
Last edited by eikons on Jul 29, 2014, 3:36:26 AM
Menu button and SHOP is still ugly.
(and cut the crap 'bout roman/greek, it's a Wraeclast, baby!)
"
Haussman wrote:

It really took TEN PAGES for anyone to even begin discussing the fact we've got a potential NPC mercenary?

We don't have any clue what's the purpose of this NPC so why discussing about it more ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
Haussman wrote:

It really took TEN PAGES for anyone to even begin discussing the fact we've got a potential NPC mercenary?

We don't have any clue what's the purpose of this NPC so why discussing about it more ?

Because the NPC is obviously following the player, and isn't just random. No quest-giver NPC would be standing ON TOP OF the warp point.
"
Haussman wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
Haussman wrote:

Because the NPC is obviously following the player, and isn't just random. No quest-giver NPC would be standing ON TOP OF the warp point.

There are still possibilities between a random quest NPC and a mercenary one...
IGN TylordRampage
honestly I dislike menu button a lot I prefer the normal one where I can click icon and not need to click menu then what I want... it was ok before.. but oh well
YESSSSS THE GIRLS ARE BACK!
THANK YOU!
"
eikons wrote:
Minor adjustment: Move the shop button and make the menu button square.

This is exactly what i was thinking.

HIRE THIS MAN!!
Anyone know what support gem is on Clarity? It says G but the only reasonable support at this time is reduced mana...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info