August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

If GGG wants to put a male in to balance the sexes, they should just put in some mean looking barbarian on one of the orbs, and keep one of the current girls. The new orb statues are just too clean cut for this game, they don't fit into the style - maybe if the game was about the renaissance they would :P
Im not sure how i feel with the options hidden like that given the fact that my friend can only use his one hand with a mouse that has a number pad. I think this will make it a bit harder for disfigured players. Also pure grey hud not very appeling.
Really hope that the menu isnt slow. I like the speed of the buttons, only a single click.
WTF is this shit I want my globe ladies back...
I really hope we can use the old UI if we want
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
"
Lou102 wrote:
"
bunkymag wrote:
Actually new idea - can we have a couple of naked Rhoas instead?

I thought that Rhoas were naked by default. Perhaps Rhoas with pants and fishing rods?

I'd buy that as a mtx at the SHOP! :D
So like...you basically sat down and asked the question "so, how can we fix something that isn't broken?"

and to the lulzy arguments of the mana lady being "objectified" you should probably grow a pair and move out of your anime poster-filled basement. Youre playing a game that had HEAPS AND STACKS OF EMACIATED CORPSES reminiscent of a concentration camp and you moan about this.
Last edited by Route1 on Jul 29, 2014, 12:04:49 AM
need EXP faster so i can start playing again, normal is not fun :(
Don't really care about the globe statue changes but the shop button, menu button and flask holders are much less aesthetically pleasing than the current version.

I hope GGG reviews the updated UI after seeing all the complaints.

Edit: Saw Erik's post. Apparently GGG is reviewing the UI!
Last edited by kasub on Jul 29, 2014, 12:20:47 AM
"
isildria wrote:
I really hope we can use the old UI if we want

+1
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info