August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

Not really liking the new look. Especially the in your face SHOP button. We know you're in the business to make money but the shop button is overkill. The arrow could use some work as well.

I can understand replacing the globe babes but, their replacements are horrible.

The chains to me represent that you are tied to both mana and life for survival. A suggestion would be to keep the chains but make the figures based on your character. So if you are a templar, you would see a templar chained to the globes. Same with all the other classes.

Just my 2 cents.

The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
monkuar wrote:
Why do I have to look at a guy's ass on the bottom left?

Chris, get your crap together. You know that is a horrible design. Seriously. (irregardless if it's a male or female, first impression was I figured it was a male)

Everybody assumed it was a Male because the only defining female feature is a tiny hair bun on top of it's tiny head.
Last edited by Lou102 on Jul 28, 2014, 11:45:49 PM
Actually new idea - can we have a couple of naked Rhoas instead?
SHOP button is too small. Should be half of a screen.
"
Lou102 wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
Why do I have to look at a guy's ass on the bottom left?

Chris, get your crap together. You know that is a horrible design. Seriously. (irregardless if it's a male or female, first impression was I figured it was a male)

Everybody assumed it was a Male because the only defining female feature is a tiny hair bun on top of its tiny head.

Well, I'm still looking back and it still looks like a male to me. If you're going to remove the females from the UI, you might as well remove solaris temple and piety too! Pretty nasty women there!

Don't know what GGG is thinking about this, but it's awful. Not only awful, but disrespectful for players who cherished their UI from the beginning. And have been here supporting GGG for years.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jul 28, 2014, 11:48:07 PM
"
unsane wrote:
LOL at the mana orb men, i fucking love it. LOVE IT! Once again proving how awesome GGG are.

*reads GGG post*

Oh, it's not 2 men, not a joke, it's supposed to balance the sexes, censor sexuality, and appease the whiners. Do not approve. AT ALL. :P Just put a male and female with full frontal already. Be independent!

*Reminisces*... I remember when GGG used to be awesome... ;)

Why i thought the left is male are the elaborate back muscles.

I'm just curious. Who in their right minds complained?

"Playing a child killer and leaving a wake of bloody corpses is cool, but the boobies? Oh, noes!"
"
bunkymag wrote:
Actually new idea - can we have a couple of naked Rhoas instead?

I thought that Rhoas were naked by default. Perhaps Rhoas with pants and fishing rods?
I would hope that the guys at GGG are smart enough to know that anyone that would call them sexist for the girls on the globes and complain about it, aren't people that would ever support or play their game anyway. So, I don't believe that is the case. PoE is a far cry from tumblr

I hope not, at least.
What the fuck?

Why the HELL are the statues changes?

Is GGG seriously catering to the complaints of 5 feminists now? Instead of say, I don't know, cater to the 10k fans who LIKED the orb girls?

I do like how the shop button keeps increasing with every UI update.
IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)
equal opportunity work for statues! down with gender bias! RIP PoE according to the playerbase!
the countdown on the main page is actually counting down until doomsday! it was fun guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info