[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

Yeah I was thinking more along those lines as the day went on, i will have to stay with crit for a while i think since im specced pretty much into that tree. I wont make that much money in torment (for regrets) and have levelled to many characters lately and dont want to do it again. Are nodes like quick step, weapon artistry simply to ineffecient in the crit build (since im specced through all of them at present). Im most intrigued about the beginning 8 attk spd node in ranger since its so good. Thanks for your reply and congratz on uber.
Thx for build - it's really fun to play.

Need some advice on build progression with crit variant - now i'm lvl76 with ~16k dps, and want to know how to improve it (except levelling gems further).

Gear

Tree i'm planning to use in nearest future:
Why dont you use ondars guile?!

I do almost same tree, except i didnt take juggernaut but sentinel, and I took ondars guile too.

your thoughts?
Ondar's Guile is useful only in some cases because with Cyclone you're moving almost all time, so you avoid most of missiles. I use it only at Uber Atziri to avoid her spears. Sentinel is useless with this build, you don't have any reasonable amount of armour or evasion, I'd take more life or DPS instead.

I optimised trees recently, I'll update it a bit later.
well i'm at 30% evade, with ondar's guile you get 60% chances to evade missiles, for 2 points, I think its worth it, what would you suggest is better for a 2 point investment?

about sentinel yeah its not very good but I think % evasion is better than %armor (juggernaut) so thats why i'm using sentinel instead of juggernaut.

I mean we benefit more from %evasion (i'm at like 4.5k eva) than % armor (im at 500 armor :E) right?
2 points = 200 hp or 2k dps in my case. Currently I went pure DPS (5,6k HP and 66k DPS) but I can go tank as well (6,2k HP and 60k DPS).

I didn't take Juggernaut for armour, you get 10% hp from that two passives and 20% more life recovery from flasks.
How would you go about doing this build at the beginning of a league, like not having a soul taker or other expensive uniques etc? I plan on doing this build for the 1 Month.
"
Oprayx wrote:
How would you go about doing this build at the beginning of a league, like not having a soul taker or other expensive uniques etc? I plan on doing this build for the 1 Month.

I am playing the hardcore league and aiming for this build.

I started

Fire traps + Static strike + hatred + whirling blades/leap

once i got a couple good weapons and mele splash i moved to dual strike

Dual strike + Faster attacks + mele splash + cold damage

I think i will probably end up staying with dual strike until i can get some of the gem combos listed in the guide.

Might even stay dual strike as i think that a lot of the passives from this build could work for both.

To be fair i have been quite lucky with gear so that probably is a big contributor to my success. Level 44, only 1 or 2 close calls.
Uber Atziri done with crit version! Could be deathless but of course i did many mistakes :) I can only say that it's easier than non crit. Video will be uploaded later.

Crit build I currently use is a bit different than I posted here (few passives in tree and gems), however I'll update it soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info