[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

Wow! Congratulations on the kill!

Would you say it can be done with cheaper gear(gale bane)?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Wow! Congratulations on the kill!

Would you say it can be done with cheaper gear(gale bane)?

With 350+ pDPS weapon I think it should be possible. The problem is spawn phase - even with 75k dps it wasn't easy to kill all minions but with Atziri flasks and maybe Vulnerability should be doable.

Here are the videos:
The Alluring Abyss - first try and fail

The Alluring Abyss - second try and kill

Could be done deathless - third try will be :P During second try I took wrong flasks for Vaals and died 3 times. 4th death was at Atziri because of desync... Just uploaded, so try later if it isn't HD yet.

I'm also working on a crit Cyclone - check my videos for dual Necropolis boss killed in few second :)
Last edited by O2lsie on Jan 26, 2015, 4:57:13 AM
Awesome. That's some pretty crazy gameplay there, especially in the last part.

For add phase i think you should use a spell totem with temp chains, should help.

I also saw you crit cyclone vid. Pretty nice. Is that soul taker + Binos? That is a really powerful setup. My friend fiqst uses a similar gear setup in his cyclonus build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/922124

Btw, how do you get 5.6k life with only 173% health from tree?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I have legacy BoR and life on every other items, strength on sword and belt, 95 level also. Thanks for suggestion with totem.

I saw Cyclonus build, very nice guide. Actually I mixed few builds and created my own tree. I'm still testing it and wondering if Cyclonus wouldn't be better.
Hi why you use melee damage on full life instead of melee physical damage support gem?
And what's better - to use crit+vaal pact or RT?
Former old diablo 2 median player.
Last edited by pipendrusu on Jan 26, 2015, 7:57:24 AM
Melee Physical Damage is provided by BoR so there's no need for second one. This build uses RT and reach very high DPS, so Vaal Pact is better than Life Gain on Hit.
Are you sure that Melee Physical Damage and Melee Damage on Full Life work together? They are same type of supports. But i may be wrong.
Former old diablo 2 median player.
Yep, it works and provides big DPS buff if you have completed gear.
Added crit variant!
So what's the best way to deal with corrupting blood, which let's face it, we'll inevitably attack at some point? Seems potions do nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info