[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

"
Quixote77 wrote:
Question: How did you get your chaos resists to 41% relying only on the Purity of Flesh cluster? Don't see any chaos res on your gear.

Like your build btw.

Screens show resists on Normal - I'm in my hideout, so it's -19% Chaos resist. I have 12% from tree, 29% from sword and will be upgrading in future to run Blood Rage.

Edit:
There's no way to run Blood Rage and keep benefits of being on full life.
Last edited by O2lsie on Sep 22, 2014, 2:03:40 PM
Will this get 1.3 update?
BEST GAME EVER
"
Jihadjoe wrote:
Will this get 1.3 update?

Updated and still works fine.
Hmm I Se shadow not Ranger did you change your build.
BEST GAME EVER
Added other trees.
Can i use Wings of Entropy for the Ranger build? Since i also dont have BoR. Can i use Queen of the forest and the helm (i forgot the name but it's the white wolf)? Since I havent spent the points yet on my ranger after the patch. This build made me interested.
"
0314 wrote:
Can i use Wings of Entropy for the Ranger build? Since i also dont have BoR. Can i use Queen of the forest and the helm (i forgot the name but it's the white wolf)? Since I havent spent the points yet on my ranger after the patch. This build made me interested.

I wouldn't advice you to use WoE - it counts as two handed and dual wield = DPS loss, because most of passives are for one handed. You can use any other one handed weapons. Queen of the Forest isn't so good for this build, because it will lower your movement speed, however it should work. Alpha's Howl is useless, just take any helmet with life.

Anyway you should get core items later if you want to clear every map easily.
Last edited by O2lsie on Dec 15, 2014, 7:51:01 AM
"
O2lsie wrote:
"
0314 wrote:

I wouldn't advice you to use WoE - it counts as two handed and dual wield = DPS loss, because most of passives are for one handed. You can use any other one handed weapons. Queen of the Forest isn't so good for this build, because it will lower your movement speed, however it should work. Alpha's Howl is useless, just take any helmet with life.

Thanks for the reply.. I'm just going to use it until i get the items listed.. can i use carcass as armor?
"
0314 wrote:
"
O2lsie wrote:
"
0314 wrote:

Thanks for the reply.. I'm just going to use it until i get the items listed.. can i use carcass as armor?

Yes, Carcass is good enough. Btw, you need 5 link to make it work without BoR and Soul Taker.
Cyclone + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks + Life Leech + Blood Magic

Don't expect high DPS without BoR/6 link or Soul Taker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info