[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

"
ferer0 wrote:
HI.
"
O2lsie wrote:
Did you take 4% reduced mana reserved in skill tree? For crit version 12% is needed to cast 4 auras

is it work on 2.0 patch? I grabbed "charisma", but can't use four auras simultaneously.
(crit version question)

Don't use Purity of Lightning if you have capped res and respec aura nodes. If you need Purity just use it instead of Herald of Ash.
Last edited by O2lsie on Aug 11, 2015, 7:29:10 AM
Hi! I have some questions

If you use Bino and Soul Taker
Adder's Touch only buffed Bino(Dagger)
So when cyclone attack turn to offhand
There is no buff with that passive
maybe it wastes some nodes?
Is there any better way to poison the mobs(Snakebites maybe)?

Why pick Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatic instead of Iron Reflexes if you gonna you Coil

By using Daresso's Salute you have to sacrifice blood rage to keep full life
Is that worth it?
itsLevitt
Last edited by itsLevitt on Aug 23, 2015, 12:05:16 AM
I would take Adder's Touch anyway just for 40% crit chance and poisoning mobs with Bino's is enough to get regen from it. Armour is crap imo, with Acrobatics you have 40% dodge and 30% spell dodge and Lightning Coil provides 30% physical reduction when you have capped light res. With Iron Reflex you would have ~40-50% physical reduction only. You can use Blood Rage with Daresso's Salute, this amulet is just for better range :) But without Blood Rage you can use Melee Damage on Full Life gem and you can freeze more bosses.
This build still rocks. Thanks.

Staying with BoR - Personally I am not going to invest in a 5/6 link Lightning Coil.

I use my BoR with Cyclone, Melee damage of full life, Increased area of effect, Added fire damage. I swap out Increased area of effect with Concentrated effect occasionally for bosses.

Auras - Hatred; Herald of Ash; and I use Arctic Armour (although the benefit is minimal in my opinion).

All of the above of course due to to the awakening patch.

Cheers
Thanks :) Arctic Armour is nice at bosses cause it chills them, so you can easily avoid bigger hits.

However I don't play anymore, so I won't update this build until next big patch... I'm just disappointed with The Awakening.
Thought I would post on this build cuz its really solid :)

Further than that I also don't play much at all after the disappointing awakening patch....

Cheers bro
have a few question to ask

1) RT version, can it be played without vp
2) whats the dps of cyclone by using rare sword 200-300dps instead of gale bane ?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:
have a few question to ask

1) RT version, can it be played without vp
2) whats the dps of cyclone by using rare sword 200-300dps instead of gale bane ?

1. Yes, but you will lose some survivability and reflect will be a bit painful.
2. With 275 pdps sword I have about 50k dps.
Last edited by O2lsie on Sep 8, 2016, 2:07:18 AM
Looking at the new skill tree for 2.1

Interesting, to me it looks like not too much will change except for starting nodes: Ranger / Shadow which I am looking at.

In my view the 2.1 nerf (so-called balancing) to cyclone (10%) does not look like it will affect the skill too much - will have to see.
Last edited by Kenza on Dec 9, 2015, 2:39:17 PM
This build dead? If so a pity...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info