[3.0] Raider Elemental Dual Wield Cyclone Harvester | 230k+ DPS

Solid Build. Thanks for sharing. Will you be looking at updating this build when act 4 is released?
Of course, I'm waiting for that :)
Release of act 4 is very close now.
Interesting - looked at this quick from a 2.0 perspective. In theory HP looks to be lower, same with DPS, and it does not look like one would be able to use three auras.
I'll update everything when my PC will return from service. However I played a bit on laptop and I can say the non crit version isn't as powerful as before but still pretty good. I don't know about crit, need to do some more tests.

I have 6k HP and 54k DPS on non crit. The only problem I noticed so far is physical reflect on maps, because Enduring Cry doesn't work with CWDT now. Leech changes are great, now we don't need Vaal Pact, but Life Gain on Hit may be useful in some cases. I use only two auras - Hatred and Haste, also dropped Life Leech gem and took Fortify instead.

Here's the tree for 2.0 patch:
Non crit
Last edited by O2lsie on Jul 11, 2015, 7:23:37 AM
Resolute Technique version updated for 2.0!

-----

Crit version updated!

-----

Back to Vaal Pact (RT ) - immunity to physical reflect but a bit lower DPS.

-----

Changed BoR for Lightning Coil - reflect is much easier now.
Last edited by O2lsie on Jul 17, 2015, 7:08:27 AM
hi!

im playing ur buil on warband and i have to say i like it!

the only problem is that i cant afford a coil so im trying to play with blood magic for frenzy charges, herald of ice and curse on hit for power carges!

but i think the abyssus is huge dps boost

but nice build man!
great updates - is phys reflect impact that high that the lightning coil chest etc. was needed?
No, you can still easily do it with BoR but need to be a bit more careful :)
HI.
"
O2lsie wrote:
Did you take 4% reduced mana reserved in skill tree? For crit version 12% is needed to cast 4 auras

is it work on 2.0 patch? I grabbed "charisma", but can't use four auras simultaneously.
(crit version question)
Last edited by ferer0 on Aug 10, 2015, 4:14:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info