Master of the Dead (Catarina) confirmed
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
Hideout
Spoiler

also this pic confirmed.

So Master Cartographer will definitley be the Scion in the back there
Do you guys think the Master of Cartography will be map exclusive? It kinda makes sense. Every act getting in touch with 2 new masters in the normal playthrough and the 7th master will be found in maps but also only have some intrinsic end-game relevant crafting options (like modifying map mods).
[removed by support]
Last edited by Sam on Dec 15, 2014, 9:46:14 PM
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
[removed by support]

Oh man now Im really curious as to what I missed
Oblivious
Same.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Removing his posts and putting him on probation are a really great way to say "this information he's giving is accurate". All it takes is it to be posted somewhere GGG doesn't have power over.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Removing his posts and putting him on probation are a really great way to say "this information he's giving is accurate". All it takes is it to be posted somewhere GGG doesn't have power over.

Well, he's always been rather accurate. Sometimes he got some stuff mixed (like thought masters were part of act 4) but hes' definitely legit
Oblivious
All the info is on Reddit.

Sigh, Reddit facerolling the official forums yet again
Most pointless ban I've ever seen.

Sure, they can stop the information from being posted here on the forums, but they can't stop it on other mediums. And if they go after a single individual, he/she can just give the information to others to release it.

Maybe it was to send a message that it's 'not ok to post this on the official forums', but then I'd think that a warning and/or a shorter ban duration would have been more appropriate. I don't understand what 2 weeks is meant to accomplish.

It seems silly to me overall.

edit: Maybe to be more specific, it seems like a kneejerk reaction made on the spur of the moment. It doesn't feel professional, as if GGG weren't prepared for this possibility.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Dec 16, 2014, 2:08:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info