Screenshot of New Merveil Fight

a new ice spear MTX ?
Helmet to me looks like maybe Hrimnor's Resolve minus the blue horn things.
"
ReddoHoku wrote:
Look at how much mana Wrath is reserving! That's a HUGE decrease!

I bet some of the aura nodes on the skill tree will be removed or be made less potent to balance the decrease in aura mana reservation.

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice it!
Wonder if(or how much) they're getting nerfed at all.
What's that weapon type?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
Malgain wrote:
"
ReddoHoku wrote:
Look at how much mana Wrath is reserving! That's a HUGE decrease!

I bet some of the aura nodes on the skill tree will be removed or be made less potent to balance the decrease in aura mana reservation.

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice it!
Wonder if(or how much) they're getting nerfed at all.

While this type of stuff may change, there are two things to note about these pre-release teaser screenshots:

a) They're often taken with wacky balance values that are tested but don't make it into the final version.
b) They are often taken using experimental UI changes that we have to photoshop back to the old UI. This could have happened for this picture - I haven't checked into whether the mana reserved is correct in it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So she shoots ice from her
Spoiler
Vagina.

SICK. xD
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Great work. :)
OH MY NEW FUCKING WEAPON TYPE
Well looks like i am going to start saving up a POE fund, because I SHALL BE A PEACOCK!
Sweeeeeet, looks like you're finally going ''Roman'' Love the axe, wings MTX, the shield and the helmet! Holy ballz, never thought I could get this excited over an poe announcement!

Thank you Chriiiiiiis and the others <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info