[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

"
I know it's a beginning build, but could it be adapted to use RF? Basically the same thing Foxtactics did with his?

I honestly haven't looked into that mate. I guess it could be possible with lots of changes, but I would probably just use his build instead then :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
DjParagon wrote:
That looks like a lot of fun ! Used my spare skill tree reset Templar and it looks nice so far. Level 48 and using a flameblast totem instead of the skeletons ;p

Fire !!!

Thx for sharing man !

Glad to hear that man! You are going to experience a lot of DPS increase everytime your gems level up as well! :)

Fire ftw ;)
I posted a reply on the youtube video, just figured I'd post a reply of thanks/support here too :P. This will be great to help me get to know the game.
what skill do u use to level up
"
Shorty_p wrote:
It is also way more fun with the fire dragon spell effect!!! Go buy it :)

Abso-fraking-lutely !

It was a huge argument since my Fireball was sleeping in my stash almost since closed beta, could not find an interesting build to make, and was into some other skills until now.

I wonder if these uniques could be good with that build, maybe not the shield because we're not dealing phys, but the sword looks interesting...

Any ideas ?
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
Hectrix wrote:

Thanksfully, with the easy way one can craft oneself a +1gem wand, you can totally use fireball from the start. A +1Fireball that you link to lmp/added lightning will take you until you can get yourself Faster casting in cruel or even if you are lucky you find spell echo.

You can now make some really decent damage quite early with fireball, and it's always nice not to have to begin the game with spectral throw.

EDIT: @AtomicKillerFox: I'd suggest you add in the guide easy steps like 'how to craft +1 or +%spell damage' gear, and "when can you get such and such gems" until you are lucky and find spell echo/concentrated effect.
Last edited by Tomark on Jul 22, 2014, 12:37:51 PM
I'm using Fireball with LMP and Concentrated Effect. At level 33 its a real mana drain but it one shots trash mobs and I have a bit of mana per kill so its a very effective tool for clearing. The one thing that i don't like so far is that the fireballs don't pierce which means there are times when I'm cornered and the melee enemies are tanking the ranged mobs and I get mangled by tentacle spikes and etc.
"
DjParagon wrote:
"
Shorty_p wrote:
It is also way more fun with the fire dragon spell effect!!! Go buy it :)

Abso-fraking-lutely !

It was a huge argument since my Fireball was sleeping in my stash almost since closed beta, could not find an interesting build to make, and was into some other skills until now.

I wonder if these uniques could be good with that build, maybe not the shield because we're not dealing phys, but the sword looks interesting...

Any ideas ?

That looks awesome man! I really need that dragon MTX.

About the items, altough I see what you mean with their usage, I feel like there are better items we can chose from. I am just about to go to bed, but I will update this thread with potential uniques that could prove beneficial for those people who can pay for it :)
"
alexvsevil wrote:
I'm using Fireball with LMP and Concentrated Effect. At level 33 its a real mana drain but it one shots trash mobs and I have a bit of mana per kill so its a very effective tool for clearing. The one thing that i don't like so far is that the fireballs don't pierce which means there are times when I'm cornered and the melee enemies are tanking the ranged mobs and I get mangled by tentacle spikes and etc.

I honestly never had too many mana problems. How much total mana and mane regen do you currently have? :)

Pretty nice to one-shot enemies though ;)

I honestly felt like when I was playing this build that at around level 55-60 the build really started to shine.
"
Tomark wrote:
"
Hectrix wrote:

Thanksfully, with the easy way one can craft oneself a +1gem wand, you can totally use fireball from the start. A +1Fireball that you link to lmp/added lightning will take you until you can get yourself Faster casting in cruel or even if you are lucky you find spell echo.

You can now make some really decent damage quite early with fireball, and it's always nice not to have to begin the game with spectral throw.

EDIT: @AtomicKillerFox: I'd suggest you add in the guide easy steps like 'how to craft +1 or +%spell damage' gear, and "when can you get such and such gems" until you are lucky and find spell echo/concentrated effect.

Good point Tomark! I am currently in the making of a lot of beginner guides for PoE on youtube, I will make a guide on what you suggest as well!

Thank you for the inspiration! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info