[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE] PoE Beginners Build The Carpet Bomber, Fireball Witch EB, AA [HC/SC viable]

"
mikemann90 wrote:
I started this build tonight , got to lvl 40! facerooling the game, anyway i took the area damage nodes and they didint increase my dps. Is this because those nodes only apply to the initial explosion?

Build guide will be up in a few hours. I simply have to edit the forum post and upload the new video.

I will answer questions after that :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
mikemann90 wrote:
I started this build tonight , got to lvl 40! facerooling the game, anyway i took the area damage nodes and they didint increase my dps. Is this because those nodes only apply to the initial explosion?

Build guide will be up in a few hours. I simply have to edit the forum post and upload the new video.

I will answer questions after that :)

HYPE
TFIGEGKTB
yeah hype indeed,can't wait to see the update ,wanne compare my points in the three atm,can't wait to see how many mistakes i made :d
hope we dont need to wait much longer ;))
Updated!

Please do me the favor and watch the new video as well. In the video I explain the details and how to level the character as well :)

The link is in the OP, but I will like it here as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOpT3tgFQk
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Aug 21, 2014, 4:28:51 PM
If you notice any typos or mistakes in the written forum guide, please let me know. I have been working all day on this and I might have missed a few things :)
"
If you notice any typos or mistakes in the written forum guide, please let me know. I have been working all day on this and I might have missed a few things :)

the show tags don't seem to work for me. Is that an actual issue or just something on my end?
"
Spavee wrote:
"

the show tags don't seem to work for me. Is that an actual issue or just something on my end?

I removed the spoilers as they weren't working for me either... Weird! Thank you for pointing it out mate :)

Im playing fireball witch in invasion right now, and after reading this im thinking of transitioning to this build.

However, I do have a big concern is this build has 0 armor scaling.

Is AA really enough to scale into super late, like 76 maps?
"
trainee101 wrote:

Im playing fireball witch in invasion right now, and after reading this im thinking of transitioning to this build.

However, I do have a big concern is this build has 0 armor scaling.

Is AA really enough to scale into super late, like 76 maps?

I would highly recommend getting hybrid armor/energy shield for those high levels maps. AA at level 22 would still be very powerful, but having some additional armor would help a lot. It should be noted that this build uses a granite flask for most of the encounters, that along with the flask nodes gives at a minimum 65% damage reduction on top of the flat damage AA reduces. So far I have haven't had any problems in any of the 74 and 75 maps I have played as long as you know how to use your flasks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info