Self-cast Legacy Crit Discharger with Voll uniques by Markusz - 1.3 Ready!

Hey, I would also love to see a scion tree for this build without the Atziri gloves.
I dont have the gloves, but I have both the Voll uniques and I think using a scion for this build until I have these gloves (which will take me quite a while i think..) will be a lot more effective. I dont mind switching from scion to witch in the end when I do manage to get the gloves. So..
Could you make a tree for this build as a scion?
Thanks a lot!!
I'm wondering. How early would you start using discharge. Like. How much crit % on ice spear and how many max power charges do you think would make it doable, last but not least, also, would a 4 link be doable until you find a high enough level Voll to make it 6linked?
Hey there I took a closer look at your three different builds and cant make up my mind, which one i should prefer. Which of those 3 do you currently play with?
hi.
i played a similar build back in the days and this is my favourite kind of discharger. the one thing i did different was to not use mana leech. i got some mana on kill instead (yeah, really). If mana on kill is useful for one skill, its probably discharge. I think i had around 30mok total and 2 mana flasks and never had a problem.

I replaced mana leech with increased aoe, from which both discharge and ele prolif profit. As you can imagine the results are pretty insane.

You might have to switch to a low level ice spear for generating charges though.
ign: ggtyfutoo
"
TrollEFE wrote:
Hi, i want to try this build but...do i have the chance of getting the 2 voll's item? or is nearly impossible?

You can get both, even in new leagues, but there they have higher price. You can check it on poe.trade (site)

"
Svef wrote:
Hi,

I am nearly 73, already switch at Chaos innoculation. Got 6k5 ES under discipline aura. I don't understand how u can go at 55k on discharge, i can't barely reach 10 k with 10 charge (7 power and 3 endu). I am only at 50 % crit, and pick near 90 % of the crit noddle u reach, how can u cap it and do such amount dammages.

You have to cap crit with max power charges, or even go overcap. If you really have all crit nodes on tree you miss crit from your gear. If you lack crit that much you should have only crit on your weapon (80+100), get some crit on your shield too, and maybe use maligaro gloves.

"
siemepp wrote:
Hey, I would also love to see a scion tree for this build without the Atziri gloves.
I dont have the gloves, but I have both the Voll uniques and I think using a scion for this build until I have these gloves (which will take me quite a while i think..) will be a lot more effective. I dont mind switching from scion to witch in the end when I do manage to get the gloves. So..
Could you make a tree for this build as a scion?
Thanks a lot!!

Sorry for the late reply. With scion this build is less effective. You have to connect the tree to the closes point to scion, at Harrier node, through spell damage, and / or down from scion through resist to vaal pact.

"
Sulinia wrote:
I'm wondering. How early would you start using discharge. Like. How much crit % on ice spear and how many max power charges do you think would make it doable, last but not least, also, would a 4 link be doable until you find a high enough level Voll to make it 6linked?

It really depends on the gear you can get. Ice spear crit chance is less important, but on discharge you should have at least 70-80% crit chance with max power charges. I remember back then we first tried the build we did it as soon as we could put voll's protector on around lvl30, but it was very squishy but also fun : )
4L is possible I think yes. And dont aim from 4L to 6L, first get a 5L and then a 6L, unless you wealthy and know how much it will cost you.

"
Bananenboris wrote:
Hey there I took a closer look at your three different builds and cant make up my mind, which one i should prefer. Which of those 3 do you currently play with?

I used the #2. Now there is only that one in the thread.

"
jojo777 wrote:
hi.
i played a similar build back in the days and this is my favourite kind of discharger. the one thing i did different was to not use mana leech. i got some mana on kill instead (yeah, really). If mana on kill is useful for one skill, its probably discharge. I think i had around 30mok total and 2 mana flasks and never had a problem.

I replaced mana leech with increased aoe, from which both discharge and ele prolif profit. As you can imagine the results are pretty insane.

You might have to switch to a low level ice spear for generating charges though.

I like fully automated solutions like mana leech, and also its better for bosses. Instead of 2 mana flasks you could carry more quicksilvers for faster clearing.

My Ice spear is low level (lvl2 on CWDT was accidentally leveled and cannot be scoured because its corrupted.)

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Oct 5, 2014, 5:00:21 PM
Updated gear and passives.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Hi, i have used ur build for quite a while now, and it is a lot of fun, now i am thinking about going for atziri and uber atziri, but i am not really sure if this build can really handle this. I always have some problems killing single targets like bosses. And i am afraid that trying atziri would be just a waste of fragments.

Have you killed her already with this build in normal and in uber and could tell me your experience?
"
Bananenboris wrote:
Hi, i have used ur build for quite a while now, and it is a lot of fun, now i am thinking about going for atziri and uber atziri, but i am not really sure if this build can really handle this. I always have some problems killing single targets like bosses. And i am afraid that trying atziri would be just a waste of fragments.

Have you killed her already with this build in normal and in uber and could tell me your experience?

Hi, I didnt try yet because its not efficient with this build, but with good skills normal atziri is possible I think, Uber is sadly not.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Hi, I didnt try yet because its not efficient with this build, but with good skills normal atziri is possible I think, Uber is sadly not.

I think it could be done if you stack more spell damage and use conc effect for DPS, and immortal call against trash, trio and spear.
The problem would be the reflect atziri clone, since its hard to control the discharge AoE. If you could run purity of Fire and Light, plus a Saffels and 100% uptime Ruby and Topaz flasks, I think you could just stand in the middle dischargin them to death in no time.
The dps this build can achieve with spell damage and conc effect is insane, of course in maps you would kill yourself, but for atziri it looks like it could work very well.
I'll probably try this build on standard after the temp leagues.
Last edited by _RebeL_ on Oct 18, 2014, 8:12:39 PM
"
_RebeL_ wrote:
"

I think it could be done if you stack more spell damage and use conc effect for DPS, and immortal call against trash, trio and spear.
The problem would be the reflect atziri clone, since its hard to control the discharge AoE. If you could run purity of Fire and Light, plus a Saffels and 100% uptime Ruby and Topaz flasks, I think you could just stand in the middle dischargin them to death in no time.
The dps this build can achieve with spell damage and conc effect is insane, of course in maps you would kill yourself, but for atziri it looks like it could work very well.
I'll probably try this build on standard after the temp leagues.

After playing a lot of discharge I can feel how far my discharge hit, so it can be positioned so that it doesnt hit the reflect clone. Auras could barely fit in and saffell would decrease ES amount way too much, but you can give it a try. CWDTs could generate lot of charges so leech and high ES pool can be enough.

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info