Self-cast Legacy Crit Discharger with Voll uniques by Markusz - 1.3 Ready!

Hey i need some insight, i keep dying way to fast and its getting hard to keep any xp. im lvl 78 at 4659 ES without discipline and 5908 with but when im playing with it i have problems cause i have to spam mana pots since im using voidbringer. what should i do here is it gear? if it is then please point out what i should focus on upgrading. atm im focusing on getting the voll's amu, the atziri gloves is gonna have to be the last piece of the pussle since they are so expensive, i dont even know the price of them. i will link my gear below, and also i followed ure budget version skill three since i dont have voll's amu and atziri gloves yet.

Last edited by Coroner88 on Nov 8, 2014, 10:18:21 PM
"
Coroner88 wrote:
Hey i need some insight, i keep dying way to fast and its getting hard to keep any xp. im lvl 78 at 4659 ES without discipline and 5908 with but when im playing with it i have problems cause i have to spam mana pots since im using voidbringer. what should i do here is it gear? if it is then please point out what i should focus on upgrading. atm im focusing on getting the voll's amu, the atziri gloves is gonna have to be the last piece of the pussle since they are so expensive, i dont even know the price of them. i will link my gear below, and also i followed ure budget version skill three since i dont have voll's amu and atziri gloves yet.

Hey, without instant mana leech from atziri gloves mana is much harder to sustain, so id change the Voidbringers to Maligaro or to ES gloves. With this build its better to rely on mana leech rather than mana regen, and that can be improved with quality mana leech or increasing mana pool. Its also important to have instant mana flasks, because of the relatively low mana pool its filling to max. You other gear pieces are fine, if you don get the voll ammy very soon id suggest getting a better remporary amulet, and maybe more ES on shield. Its also important to be able to discharge all the time in combat, thats why Id improve mana sustain.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
hey

how do you deal with physical dmg ? I mean, you have a good elemental resistance and chaos immunity, but you r always surrounded by monster and your physical dmg reduction from your armor seems too low for me. So, does it work for you ? does your survivability come from your instantly leeching ? from the endurance charges ?

thanks
"
Tracabulhos wrote:
hey

how do you deal with physical dmg ? I mean, you have a good elemental resistance and chaos immunity, but you r always surrounded by monster and your physical dmg reduction from your armor seems too low for me. So, does it work for you ? does your survivability come from your instantly leeching ? from the endurance charges ?

thanks

hey, my elemental resistances are the bare minimum for my character level but I have a high ES pool, very effective instant leech (can leech to full ES from one mob), and capped block with Rumi flask active, 42% all time
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Troly wrote:
Hey, without instant mana leech from atziri gloves mana is much harder to sustain, so id change the Voidbringers to Maligaro or to ES gloves. With this build its better to rely on mana leech rather than mana regen, and that can be improved with quality mana leech or increasing mana pool. Its also important to have instant mana flasks, because of the relatively low mana pool its filling to max. You other gear pieces are fine, if you don get the voll ammy very soon id suggest getting a better remporary amulet, and maybe more ES on shield. Its also important to be able to discharge all the time in combat, thats why Id improve mana sustain.

Thanks for the answer ive upgraded my gear a bit, just bought myself a voll's to, i will switch the gloves as u suggested, here is my current gear. tho im a little bit confused about the skill three now when i got voll's devo ive followed the budget version before. could u make me a lvl 85 three? since i dont have acuity im lvl 78 atm so ill get some lvls

Last edited by Coroner88 on Nov 20, 2014, 8:17:06 PM
Hi I am new too game and I have watched and read a lot about POE I am very impresses on your build. I am a defense 1st person and I love ES builds I noticed your build does not use any ice fire and cold passives and I mean 0 I never thought of this type of build I have to admit it is awesome. As I said I am new to game and your build to me is by far the best that I have seen yet Thank you for posting it as it will be an inspiration to me. I hope that I will be a long term poe player as I think this game by is far a lot funner and greater than archeage and diablo. Thx Elaquardia
Bump for 1.3 : )
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
hi i need some help with this i want to make this a Atziri's end game build. here is the tree i have done so far at my level will VP and ghost reaver scion. I keep dying fast in maps im around 4,423 ex in town and 5,604 ES in maps mana is 267/426 with Discilpine in use.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFQgceDXwNjQ5IEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xslHNwi9CoLKjgrCiycLL8tqDW5Nug6rT1fQZZGcUcGSVFKyEuuTLNQMFJTVmNYr1xrXfJfamNDZJ1sC20ZbqpvhG-ecFJw1XcHeA1-WX_GguSDCYRIhq6HE4nTiq-P-pARkyeVLpeVl_SboZykn8unK6cwqW6smK6zsZC0DLTFtUi18rb3t9a5k768wcXDCcNt0NDQ9dlb21nbXtvn6QLquuv18NXyHfPq99f_HA==
here is my gear.

I am not shure how to post immage in here so i used photobucket and a link.
how to set up skills in lower right side of screen in game
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/ironland/screensetupskills2_zps5768bf9b.jpg

my offence http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/ironland/offence_zps1cdfe248.jpg

MY defence http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/ironland/defensescreenshot_zpsf9f0b448.jpg

Last edited by nitro1914 on Dec 26, 2014, 9:32:40 PM
"
nitro1914 wrote:
hi i need some help with this i want to make this a Atziri's end game build. here is the tree i have done so far at my level will VP and ghost reaver scion. I keep dying fast in maps im around 4,423 ex in town and 5,604 ES in maps mana is 267/426 with Discilpine in use.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFQgceDXwNjQ5IEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xslHNwi9CoLKjgrCiycLL8tqDW5Nug6rT1fQZZGcUcGSVFKyEuuTLNQMFJTVmNYr1xrXfJfamNDZJ1sC20ZbqpvhG-ecFJw1XcHeA1-WX_GguSDCYRIhq6HE4nTiq-P-pARkyeVLpeVl_SboZykn8unK6cwqW6smK6zsZC0DLTFtUi18rb3t9a5k768wcXDCcNt0NDQ9dlb21nbXtvn6QLquuv18NXyHfPq99f_HA==
here is my gear.

I am not shure how to post immage in here so i used photobucket and a link.
how to set up skills in lower right side of screen in game
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/ironland/screensetupskills2_zps5768bf9b.jpg

my offence http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/ironland/offence_zps1cdfe248.jpg

MY defence http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/ironland/defensescreenshot_zpsf9f0b448.jpg

Hi, if you mean that you want to kill atziri with this build I do not advise to do so, because its not efficient. This build is made for map clearing, where you face big pack of monsters. At atziri you have to kill bosses, you wont have enough targets, so you cant generate enough charges, and big part of the defense of this build comes from life leech, but if you cant deal enough damage you cant leech enough. Your gear seems quite good, but there are a few big mistakes there, you dont want to use Romira ring, and since you have Unwavering Stance passive the Jade Flasks provide no implicit bonus at all because you cant evade attacks, just replace them with Granite Flasks. The shield you are using should be replaced with a higher ES rare shield.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Dec 28, 2014, 7:33:46 AM
How you manage to get 5 Endurance charges? I got 3 per default and +1 with skill. and 7 Power charges.

And 608% Spell crit Multiplier is even more confusing :)
Last edited by Dalcar on Jan 4, 2015, 8:08:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info