Self-cast Legacy Crit Discharger with Voll uniques by Markusz - 1.3 Ready!

I don't see Elemental Proliferation anywhere in that volls. I personally use

Discharge - inc crit chance + ele prolif + life leech + mana leech + inc burn damage

I don't like inc crit damage because of reflect.

Anyway, have you stopped using ele prolif in 1.2?
IGN: LessBow
Can i run this build without voll's devotion until i save enough to buy one :)? I mean powercharge + enduring cry until i can afford voll's devotion
nice build, quick tip for u tho.

You have 4L Atziri's gloves with Increased Duration, Reduced Mana, Discipline and Vaal Discipline.

Increased durataion is needed only for Vaal Discipline, while reduced mana is needed only for regular Discipline. 4L therefore is not needed and Id say its even counter-productive. Increased duration has 150% mana multiplier which reduce your mana pool combined with Discipline.

2x2L would be better, just link increased duration with vaal gem, and reduced mana with discipline - profit :)
Hey, i choosed 1.2.0 #3 build, witch of the passives are most important to rush in ? could you do the same build with 50 points spoen and 75 points spent builds (so i know, what should i pick first while leveling) thankyou.

also what about, if i nerf conduit & quickness and go for nullification (same ring as assassination) ?
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
I don't see Elemental Proliferation anywhere in that volls. I personally use

Discharge - inc crit chance + ele prolif + life leech + mana leech + inc burn damage

I don't like inc crit damage because of reflect.

Anyway, have you stopped using ele prolif in 1.2?

Sorry that was my gemleveling / party gem setup, I added the items to thread when the servers were down and couldnt modify ingame.

I updated with the correct gem setup now.

"
valy25031 wrote:
Can i run this build without voll's devotion until i save enough to buy one :)? I mean powercharge + enduring cry until i can afford voll's devotion

Yes you can.

"
Diphal wrote:
[...]Increased duration has 150% mana multiplier which reduce your mana pool combined with Discipline.[...]

Increased duration does not affect Discipline.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
andre2802 wrote:
Hey, i choosed 1.2.0 #3 build, witch of the passives are most important to rush in ? could you do the same build with 50 points spoen and 75 points spent builds (so i know, what should i pick first while leveling) thankyou.

also what about, if i nerf conduit & quickness and go for nullification (same ring as assassination) ?

I dont advise leveling with this tree since its CI, and also capping crit is important with discharge.

If you want to level as CI and not die many times you have to get very good ES leveling gear, but It's simplier to level as life based, and respec to CI when you have endgame gear.

You can easily use Voll's protector with life based character and start running Discharge when you feel its good enough.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
So, is there a LL version build please ?. I have shav and prefer to do more dps xD.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Dhoros wrote:
So, is there a LL version build please ?. I have shav and prefer to do more dps xD.

That would be a completely different build, and you cant reproduce this mechanic without Volls.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Troly wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:

That would be a completely different build, and you cant reproduce this mechanic without Volls.

Srry wanted to say volls but said shav because other build in mind was thinking from other thread xD.

So is self caster for new patch 1.2 better ?. Some one did it already ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Aug 25, 2014, 1:03:38 PM
"
Dhoros wrote:
So is self caster for new patch 1.2 better ?. Some one did it already ?.

I'm doing it and its good.

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info