Apex of Sacrifice: Holy Shit

Test your build in some hard level 70 maps. Using catacombs doesn't prepare you for hard endgame content. When you faceroll level 70s maps, try the apex again.
I assume those mobs that killed you were not hex proof?
"
Nemmerle wrote:
Test your build in some hard level 70 maps. Using catacombs doesn't prepare you for hard endgame content. When you faceroll level 70s maps, try the apex again.

I have. I just played a Dry Wood map about two weeks back.

If I recall correctly, it had the fleet, mirrored, balance, and commanders mods.

Most of my other maps have been 66-69. Have yet to play a 70.

As to the mods that insta-ripped my aura build, that was with them enfeebled. They were dealing 33% less damage and AA was up. Not much, but every bit matters.
"
Is it only supposed to be run by max block, Acrobatics, and MoM builds?

I regularly farm atziri with a build that has none of those and no armor/eva either. Just lightning coil.

I don't know what kind of build you're using but the enemies are nothing special. They're all just blue and yellow enemies that are far easier than the usual high level map(that have actual mapmods enhancing them).
"
Natharias wrote:
"
Nemmerle wrote:

I have. I just played a Dry Wood map about two weeks back.

If I recall correctly, it had the fleet, mirrored, balance, and commanders mods.

Most of my other maps have been 66-69. Have yet to play a 70.

As to the mods that insta-ripped my aura build, that was with them enfeebled. They were dealing 33% less damage and AA was up. Not much, but every bit matters.

Apex is level 70 I believe, but all mobs are magic, so much more like a tough level 71 with random mods on packs.

Test in level 72 or 73. And get to where you're really facerolling rather than just surviving. That will make apex more reasonable.
I'd expect to get randomly oneshot with 3467 combined life/ES and basically no additional defenses.

Random note: hybrid builds suck
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
I'd expect to get randomly oneshot with 3467 combined life/ES and basically no additional defenses.

Random note: hybrid builds suck

Correction, I wasn't one-shot. I was insta-ripped. I'd say about twenty skeletal mages casting spark caused it.
You should try to use PoL (for not shocked) and then selfcast enduring cry + immortal call
for physical immunity.
Um, I don't agree that dry woods is any kind of test for the apex. My (at the time) lvl 83 could clear dry woods in a sec, villa no problem, residence, easy peasy, apex = DEATH. Cleared the mobs leading up to those vaal ugly twins, problematic, agonizingly slow, but no death.

What means Pol, prototypx?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Um, I don't agree that dry woods is any kind of test for the apex. My (at the time) lvl 83 could clear dry woods in a sec, villa no problem, residence, easy peasy, apex = DEATH. Cleared the mobs leading up to those vaal ugly twins, problematic, agonizingly slow, but no death.

What means Pol, prototypx?

Purity of Lightning (Lightning max resist)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info