Apex of Sacrifice: Holy Shit

1,274 life, 2,193 energy shield, 77% base all res (96% fire, 78% cold, 109% lightning), -19% chaos res, 41% block, 29% spell block. Single res bumped to 83% with either PoF, PoC, or PoL.

Using a level 17 Enfeeble and I'm topped on life and ES 100% of the time in Catacombs and maps, and this is true against some bosses.

I insta-ripped on the first mob in the AoS.

Is it only supposed to be run by max block, Acrobatics, and MoM builds? It seems the map itself is infinitely harder than Atziri.

Spoiler
Played AoS once before on a max block, Acro, MoM build and had little trouble. Died once and that was because I tried to facetank two flameblasts and both happened to check against spell block and dodge.
Your combined life and es is only 3467. Seems kinda low to me to be doing that area. I imagine your 60/40 split with your MoM character gave you more of a buffer than that (or 70/30 if you weren't using Cloak of Defiance).
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Your combined life and es is only 3467. Seems kinda low to me to be doing that area. I imagine your 60/40 split with your MoM character gave you more of a buffer than that (or 70/30 if you weren't using Cloak of Defiance).

70/30. I was using Tabula Rasa.

I just didn't notice how hard the trash mobs were until I played a non-block character.
it sounds like a glass cannon to me; that life + that ES is definetly too low imho.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
it sounds like a glass cannon to me; that life + that ES is definetly too low imho.

It's low but not glass cannon low. I've yet to see a rare or boss hit me for more than half of my ES outside of the AoS.
id love to see a vid of it!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
id love to see a vid of it!

1. Go into AoS.

2. Curse with Enfeeble before mob is in range to cast spells and use attacks.

3. Run into range of mob.

4. Mob fires.

5. I die.

That's about it. The exact opposite happens in every map and Catacombs. I blow through everything without any trouble.
Not sure if serious or trolling...

your life and es are pretty much the same amount of people playing in cruel difficulty. Sure you have MoM but it only woofks with life not es."damage taken from your mana before your life"

when playing in hc i would be worried if i can handle cruel dominus with that.
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
kaarelo wrote:

your life and es are pretty much the same amount of people playing in cruel difficulty. Sure you have MoM but it only woofks with life not es."damage taken from your mana before your life"

stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
kaarelo wrote:

Not sure how this would or could be trolling. This is just seeing a character that clears maps and core content with minimal trouble and then suddenly ripping after walking five feet.

Also, my MoM build didn't have trouble. My aura build is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info