250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

Hello! I've played PoE for just a few months since release, taking large breaks here and there. I'm back now do do some Rampage spelunking.

I'd normally play solo, but looking for a nice guild this time around.

IGN: JadeRubicon (23 ranger)
timezone: PDT
playtime: 3+ hours most days
Still got a place for me?

IGN: Muschakabala

league: rampage

Timezone: central europe

How long have u been played POE?
For a few months

How many hours do you play per day? Depends, sometimes 1/2 hour, sometimes 6 hours.

IGN: ShadownoTsuki

Time Zone: Central

League: Rampage

How long have you played PoE/Why I want to join: I played a a marauder to lvl 75-80 probably around a year ago, I always played solo because I was gaming on a laptop that couldn't handle partying haha. Was browsing for a game and came across the Forsaken Masters patch/new leagues and I was ecstatic. Have a rig that can actually play the game now, looking for some companionship to hopefully stick around longer this time. I still remember how currency works and the gameplay, I'd be happy to help new players on those subjects if they need it.

How many hours a day do you tend to play? 2 - 8

PM myself or an Officer in game for invite =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
Hi. I have been playing path of exile for about a month now. Since Rampage started, I have pretty much been playing Rampage characters exclusively, and I'm looking for a guild with plenty of Rampage people to hang out with. I would love to join this guild if you still have room.

The character I'm currently leveling is Pamria.
You have more members than me. I'm jealous, Rev. I'm going to my corner now to pout.

I guess I'll have to donate more blood and raise some funds to buy more spots ;-)
IGN: Emancipo

league: Rampage

Timezone: central (chicago)

How long have u been playeing POE?
started in alpha then took a long break just before it left beta.

How many hours do you play per day? as much as possible with family and work taking a priority.

I used to be a hardcore MMO player. played EQ since 1999 then EQ2, Vanguard, Rift and F2P games. was always in (or leading) endgame guilds with mandatory raid schedules, strict loot rules, etc., I am looking for something more casual. I'd like to log in, hop on teamspeak, chat, play, and have a good time.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
You have more members than me. I'm jealous, Rev. I'm going to my corner now to pout.

I guess I'll have to donate more blood and raise some funds to buy more spots ;-)

;) I do what I can
IGN - RevsArcLight
"
Cydcor wrote:
IGN: Emancipo

league: Rampage

Timezone: central (chicago)

How long have u been playeing POE?
started in alpha then took a long break just before it left beta.

How many hours do you play per day? as much as possible with family and work taking a priority.

I used to be a hardcore MMO player. played EQ since 1999 then EQ2, Vanguard, Rift and F2P games. was always in (or leading) endgame guilds with mandatory raid schedules, strict loot rules, etc., I am looking for something more casual. I'd like to log in, hop on teamspeak, chat, play, and have a good time.

Am also from Chi Town! Automatically accepted
IGN - RevsArcLight
"
Pamoya wrote:
Hi. I have been playing path of exile for about a month now. Since Rampage started, I have pretty much been playing Rampage characters exclusively, and I'm looking for a guild with plenty of Rampage people to hang out with. I would love to join this guild if you still have room.

The character I'm currently leveling is Pamria.

Add me in game for invite =)
IGN - RevsArcLight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info