250 Slots [WGT] Wraeclast Guided Tours - Rebuilding From Scratch! Need Officers!

Hi

I joined POE back in November 6, 2013.

i am a casual player, i get home late after work in the evenings, so playing during the week is not really an option for me.

i do play on weekends, and as i have no life, its all i do.

i recently deleted all my characters besides my lv 50+ scion, it's build is wurpo's quill rain (not working at the moment).
i've rerolled my marauder this morning, spent a good 10 hours just planning, buying skill gems and haggling for the right gear.

also crafted an epic piece of legendary - which i'm very proud of. i originally got it as a 4 socket-3-linked.

look at it now:

^_^

anyways, i'd like to join a guild where i can log on and play, chat about builds or skills and rant about future nerfs :p
"
phalen78 wrote:
Hi

I joined POE back in November 6, 2013.

i am a casual player, i get home late after work in the evenings, so playing during the week is not really an option for me.

i do play on weekends, and as i have no life, its all i do.

i recently deleted all my characters besides my lv 50+ scion, it's build is wurpo's quill rain (not working at the moment).
i've rerolled my marauder this morning, spent a good 10 hours just planning, buying skill gems and haggling for the right gear.

also crafted an epic piece of legendary - which i'm very proud of. i originally got it as a 4 socket-3-linked.

look at it now:

^_^

anyways, i'd like to join a guild where i can log on and play, chat about builds or skills and rant about future nerfs :p

Add me in game for invite =)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
190 slots thanks to player donations! You guys rock!
IGN - RevsArcLight
150 members and counting. Let's keep it going!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Hello I'm Yato.

I'm a long time player, i play since closed beta.

Now i'm playing in rampage, with a level 73 shadow crit bow, mapping 69~72 maps.

I'm not a pro player, and i enjoy playing with people, I'm Brazilian, but my english is enough for talking.

I like to talk with the guild members, i think i'm a funny guy too, and mostly I dont like arrogant people. That's it i think.

On the last league (wich i played only one month and half) i reached 81 with my ranger.

IGN: XxYatoxX
Last edited by xdzinrsd on Aug 31, 2014, 6:36:48 PM
Hello.

I am rather new player. I have a level 74 Witch Summoner (IGN: Bitmay). I am looking to join a guild. I am hoping to be able to learn how to get into the end game and help others. It would be nice to be part of a guild.

Hi guys,

My IGN is BowRip, at the moment im building an Tornado-Puncture-crit Ranger on Rampage League and i will heartly like to join your guild. Im not a pro player , kind of new one. I know the mechanics of and action RPG but it will take awhile to learn all of those infos about this game. Im a fast learner so this will not be a problem.
Im playing like 5-6 hours per day so im pretty active.
I will really like to join your guild. You already know hard is to start a new game with 0 community support.
Hope to see you all ingame.

Good Luck
By the way, Rev, and the rest of you. I came up with the notion that a Rampage League guild such as yourselves would be a great way to finance a Standard League for your guild, too, if you guys are interested once Rev gets ya'll up to 250. All the stuff in Rampage goes to Standard when it's over, right? Well, that's instant resources for Standard League for your guild, too. Just a thought. Not telling ya'll what to do or nothing. Rev knows. You guys could literally rock both leagues with your guild. I wish you all the best of luck.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
By the way, Rev, and the rest of you. I came up with the notion that a Rampage League guild such as yourselves would be a great way to finance a Standard League for your guild, too, if you guys are interested once Rev gets ya'll up to 250. All the stuff in Rampage goes to Standard when it's over, right? Well, that's instant resources for Standard League for your guild, too. Just a thought. Not telling ya'll what to do or nothing. Rev knows. You guys could literally rock both leagues with your guild. I wish you all the best of luck.

Thanks Fusion ;)
IGN - RevsArcLight
Hello.

I read annoucement and first post and i decided that i want to apply to join this nice guild.
Atm after clearing account from chars im leveling phys crit archer in Rampage - currently only lvl 40 but going up fast on daily basis.

Im not super hardcore player but i have days that i can play 8h or whole night (i can also have couple days of break due to irregular work time). I also play other HnS games including Grim Dawn on Steam and oldies like TQ (mods) or D2 (mods) or even Torchlight 2 (mods too). Like you see - i dont really like D3. :))) I play other RPG games and HnS when PoE is starting to annoy me with unrewarding grind - it happens because that the game we play (and love tbh).
Im also preety experienced not only in PoE but in HnS games and RPG games overall.

You seems like a nice community to play with and i think its time for me to move to bigger community (i was playing i smal 5man guild for long time but all players stopped playing there) and to greener pasures.

My IGN is - Elleeri and i will try to contact your officers ingame soon.

Looking forward to play and chat with you all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info